Edi [1]

Hiya, the name is Edi. 

Packing stuff for that Paris trip is exhausting. Help me!!!!!

Okay, sorry. I'll introduce myself properly. 

Hello, my name is Edi and I am currently 13 years old. Today is the first day of my summer holiday and a week before my 14th birthday (yay!). Today is the 2nd of August, 2024. If you are a mathematician like Stefi, you would probably figure out that my birthday is on the 9th of August. 

My three best friends and I are going to spend our holiday in Paris. We will visit the Eiffel tower (or in French, la tour Eiffel), museums, blablabla. All of that is boring if you ask me! However, Stefi and Jason promised Anni and me that we would get to go to Disneyland and six other theme parks! YAY! 

Okay now, shield your eyes coz this is gonna get personal. 

I have a crush. 

A big crush. 

Anyway, enough of the awkward stuff. So...

What? Wait, you want me to tell you about my crush?! What?! No way! 

*Screams in horror* 

Fine. If anyone finds out, it's ALL YOUR FAULT! 

My crush is... *drumroll* 

Well, I have two crushes. I like Anni and Adna. Dunno why I like girls with names that start with the letter A. 

Let me tell you about Anni and Adna. 

Anni is one of my best friends and has been my friend since year 1. 

Adna is not one of my friends, but we smile and wave at each other every time we pass. I have a feeling she likes me too. Adna is one of the most popular girls in our year. She is also the teachers' favourite student. Adna's allowed to wear whatever she wants at school; she got a special pass thingy from the headmaster. 

Believe me, I am jealous. 

*Growling downstairs* 

Uh oh. 

Got to pack.