chapter 7

He put his hands on my waist an pulled me to him.

" I think we have something to finish." He whispered his hot breathe going down my neck making me shiver. I pulled him into a kiss and pulled him in my room. I threw him onto the bed and pulled my towel off.

I climbed on top of him and started to kiss him again. I started to unbutton his pants while he pulled off his shirt. I pulled down his boxers and his member sprung up. I chuckled and found my way back up to his lips. He turned us over so he was on top.

He started rubbing my clit without pulling our kiss apart. I moaned through the kiss and he chuckled.

He started rubbing my clit with his member and It felt so good. With one thrust he was completely inside me making me let out a loud moan. He was thrusting so fast and I was about to cum.

" I'm about to ..." before he could finish we came at the same time. He rolled off of me with sweat built up on his forehead.

I got up and went to take yet another shower.

"Where are you going?" he asked chuckling.

"To take another shower, now that you've got me all dirty" I said winking.

I got in the shower and before I knew it I had arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled an turned around to find some old guy in a tutu. JK It was Harry in a tutu wait no he was naked. I reached up and wrapped m arms around his neck. He smiled an brought into yet another kiss.

He smiled into the kiss an told me to turn around so I did. He got the shampoo and started massaging it onto my scalp. He then conditioned m hair and grabbed a wash rag. He sapped it up and started rubbing my breasts.

Once we were out I dried my hair and brushed it. "I uh I gotta go." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Okay" I replied. "Okay?" he said. "Uh yeah what do you think I'm one of those girls that cry because someone leaves after sex?" I ask chuckling. He sighs in relief "Thank God cause Liam would kill me if I was late." He says. "and that is?" I ask "Short brown hair oh and the blonde haired one is Niall." He answers.

"Oh well have fun!" I say even though I have no idea where he's going. He grabs his clothe gets dressed and kisses me on the cheek before leaving. I sigh an go put on a long saints football Jersey and that's all. I go la down on my bed and doze off.

*****

I wake up to my phone ringing.

I picked it up and the caller ID said "Harry the most sexiest beast ever" I laughed at the name and answered it. " I see you found your way into my contact list!" I say.

"Oh yeah you aren't losing us that easy!" he says " oh I put the rest of the boys' numbers in there to." he said. I laughed and asked what he wanted. "Well boys and I are having somewhat of a sleepover tonight and we wan you to come." He said in a matter of fact I kind of tone.

"I would love to come." I said." When should I come over?" " As soon as possible!" He says excitedly. "Well then I'll be there in thirty." I said "Okay! Bye lovely." "Bye Harry." and with that I hung up.

I packed some clothes and what not and went out the door.