chapte 9

I woke up in between Harry and Louis And I was So comfortable but I had to get up and get ready for my date with Niall so I stood up up started jumping on the bed.

They woke up so I jumped down and walked to my closet. I noticed that they were palming themselves through my sheets whilst staring at my bum so I smacked it and heard their breathes speed up as they were probably masturbating in my bed. GROSS.

I turned around to see I was right and laughed.

"That I So weird y'all know I'm looking for clothes for my date with someone else and y'all are jerking off to me. WOW!"

I found my leopard blower and black tight skirt and decided to wear it. I hopped in the shower and as I expected I was followed by two horny men who hopped in the shower as well.

Harry started massaging my blobs and Louis started fingering me. After coming on Louis hand and once in each of their mouths I finally got clean. when they washed me. I hopped out an grabbed a towel and went to get dressed. after I finished curling my hair I was once again eye raped and had to help them find find their clothes before Niall got here.

They left and ten minutes later Niall was knocking. We got in a limo and were heading for the movies. We were planning on watching mama.

We got in the theatre and sat down in the very back not even ten minutes into the movie we were making out. The movie wa over so we went on a walk. We held hands since I was a date and talked about our childhoods and what not. Finally the question I've been wanting to ask forever now came out.

"Um what's a thirty nine and why does everyone keep calling me that?"

His eyes grew large and he reached down and grabbed my bum.

"Oh yeah we're having sex tonight!"He said in his cute Irish accent.

We made our way back to my hotel and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It's like every time we touch sparks fly. It was amazing.

He opened my door and never disconnected our kiss as he kicked it closed. We made our way to my bed and I took off my shirt for him as he started to kiss down my neck and undid my bra. He pulled off my shorts and I tingled as his hand brushed against my panties.

It was magical as he slid down my panties and his tongue licked my slits, whenever It brushed against my clit I couldn't breathe it felt so good. His tongue moved rapidly against my sensitive area then he stuck two of his fingers inside me and there was no holding in these moans as his fingers pounded in and out of me hitting m g spot every time.

"Ah Niall Oh Yeah Niall Right There Yeah!!" I screamed and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I came all I've his hand and he licked it all up before standind up on the side of the bed and grabbing my legs and pulling me over with him. He picked me up so I was straddling him and laid on his back.

He inserted me and started thrusting with me on top and it was so pleasurable. His member twitched inside me and we came at the same time. I laid on top of hi and went to sleep with him playing with my hair.