The Yeagerists Plan

FIRST PERSON POV

Before the disaster!

Walking down the hallway to my classroom was the worst. Everything fell silent and it bothered me, no birds, trees, nothing.

That little situation with Levi was expected but it wasn't the right time to do stuff like that, I still needed to wait for Dr. Jaeger to attend my class, so it wasn't useless. But I swear if Levi did that to tease me and faked it all, there will be a big issue. I hate it when people do that to me, but I can't hate Levi. He cares for me, doesn't he?

I hope.. You thought. I hope that situation wasn't a mistake. Levi always says that, it really burns my heart when he says that to the previous ones.. I'll confront him about it later, I don't want it to go to waste..

I was distracted by the sound of faint voices on the other side of the hallway, it was them. I quickly slithered my way through the wall, not wanting them to see me. I finally made it to the room I needed to be in, which was such a relief. That's when I heard the same noises again, this time much louder...

"I want to leave this school already, father!"

"Just wait a little, Zeke my son. This is the last class then we will head out, I promise."

"Can we see the samples again? Grisha, sir?"

"We will, once we are done making our presentation, I'll inject this to one of the volunteers I will choose. Then we'll see what happens ourselves. Isn't okay with you, son?"

"But isn't that.. Uh, father?"

"Don't worry, it won't cause a big disaster. We have Yelena here to cover the mess up."

"Yes, sir. I will fulfill my duties to both Zeke Jaeger and you, Doctor."

"Good, so which room is it? Room 930? 928?"

"I believe it's 929, sir."

"Then it's settled.."

...Oh, damn it. There coming in already? But the students are still in the cafeteria. Don't tell me they're going to have a meeting with me. I hate meetings.

I moved the side of my face off of the door, quietly running to my desk, pretending to do paperwork before they come in.

That's when I heard the doorknob move, then a couple knocks with them whispering behind the door. "C-Coming!" This was too stressful, I don't want them here now! My feet moved along the floor, dragging myself to the door.

My hand rested on the doorknob, hesitating to open. I'll just make an excuse and get Hange to help me, and some other kids to assist this problem as well.

I finally opened the door, it felt like forever. That's when the blonde man with the beard opened his mouth while combing his beard with his jaw, yawning. Then Dr. Jaeger stomped on the blonde man's foot, making him wince in pain. "A-Apologies, I was doing paperwork and it's really important. If you don't mind waiting a little longer, I need to use the restroom." Oh god.. I'm really speaking to them, this is too much. I need to get this done, ASAP!

"Oh, no no... You're fine, dear! You really are in an emergency and I've dealt with a lot of paperwork before, I feel you!" Grisha then spoke. I dashed through the hallway, before they stepped inside. When they got in to take a seat, I slowly got back in the hallway I was just in. That was a close one, my plan is working, though.