Chapter 2

Rebecca's POV

Voices, I only heard voices and they started to get louder till I remember that I only heard was myself talking and Chris and Leon. That's when I woke up real quick before I looked at my surroundings and I was somewhere that was in a room that was like holograms because the walls were on a screen. I'll tried to move, but I couldn't go anywhere because my hands were being handcuffed to a chair and also that my outfit changed to a wedding dress.

I'll tried again but I heard snarling from a box and it move a bit. I was panicking again before I hear a something open and I looked up to see a man with a white tuxedo was walking towards to me, while he was holding onto Elza in his arms. Elza started to cry before she tried to move a bit, "I succeeded in reanimating them, but I haven't figured out how to keep the bodies from rotting away...yet." The man said to me that I remember his name being called Glenn from Chris.

I looked at Glenn before telling him, "Practice makes perfect." I said to Glenn with a sarcastic tone. Glenn was walking towards to me, "Meet my guests. My family and some of my dearest friends." Glenn said to me. Glenn was near me, I noticed Elza started crying and she tried to pull away from Glenn, "Professor Rebecca Chambers. Welcome. I'm Glenn Arias." Glenn said to me with a smile on his face. Arias made sure to keep hanging on to Elza, "I heard you found a cure for my merchandise." Arias said to me. Arias used one arm to hold Elza while he used his other hand to take off my handcuffs, "For someone so young, you're quite brilliant." Arias said to me.

I looked at Arias before telling him, "A cure isn't the only thing I found." I said to Arias with a pissed off tone in my voice. Arias looks at me with a shock face before asking me, "Really? Please, tell me more." Arias said to me with a smile on his face. Elza looks at me before she started to move her arms towards to me. Arias noticed Elza wanted to be with me before he gives me Elza to me. I grabbed Elza in my arms before I looked back at Arias before telling him, "I figured out how the latent virus is activated." I said to Arias with a serious tone in my voice. Arias looks at me before telling me, "Animality Virus, Professor. A-Virus, for short." Arias said to me.

I looked at Arias with a pissed off look before telling him, "Your B.O.W.s can tell who they're supposed to attack. That's a good selling point for a weapon. Engineering them with that trait must have been difficult for you. But I know how you did it. There are three strains of the virus. One infects them. A second acts as a trigger. The third gives you the option of choosing who your target will be. A sort of inactivation virus. The vaccine..." I said to Arias with a serious tone in my voice.

(Y/n)'s POV

Me, Chris, and Leon were looking at Rebecca's laptop to see what is going on, "Bring up the map again." Leon told Chris. Chris presses something and it shows us the maps of the United States, "She must have thought these outbreaks were related. See how they're all concentrated around the Great Lakes?" Chris asked us. Chris was pointing at the laptop screen before Leon started talking to Chris, "If what she said is true, and this thing can lay dormant inside people, Gods knows how many are infected." Leon said to us. I looked at Leon before I grabbed his hand before asking him, "So almost like Raccoon again?" I asked Leon with a sad smile on my face. Leon looks at me before telling me, "Yeah, but with a different virus." Leon said to me.

Rebecca's POV

I looked at Arias before I talked to him again, "You mixed the base virus in drinking water." I said to Arias. Arias look at me with a shock face, "I'm impressed. How did you figure it out?" Arias asked me. Elza was looking at me before she hid in my chest to make sure she doesn't look at Arias, "I noticed a huge concentration of outbreaks around the Great Lakes. Which just so happens to be a major source of drinking water. But they weren't planned by you. They happened by accident. It seems under certain rare conditions, the latent virus can activate without the trigger virus. Speaking of, the trigger virus is probably distributed through the air...by a gas. By themselves, these viruses either have no potency, or they run the risk of activating on their own. But when combined, they become an effective, controllable bioweapon." I said to Arias with a serious tone in my voice.