Chapter 3

Leon's POV

Chris was checking his gun before he looks at everyone before asking us, "Everybody get a dose of Rebecca's vaccine?" Chris asked all of us.  All of us nod our heads a 'yes' before Chris just says, "Good." Chris said to us.  Chris looks at one of his partners before he ask her, "What's the status on the reinforcements?" Chris asked the lady.  The woman turns around to look at Chris before telling him, "BSAA and N.Y.P.D. SWAT are on the ground in the thick of it. The state police won't get there for another three hours." The woman said to Chris.

I looked at Chris before telling him, "So that means we have to nap Arias all by ourselves." I said to everyone.  (Y/n) reloads her gun before she grabs my hand and holds it tight, "Fantastic." I said to everyone in a sarcastic tone.  One of the guys was talking to all of us, "Yo! The signal's getting worse." The guy said to us.  All of us got up to look at laptop screen to see a truck was releasing some gas, "They're using tanker trucks to spray the virus. He's not trying to turn a couple thousand." I said to everyone.  (Y/n) looks at them before telling them, "He's trying to turn them all." (Y/n) said to everyone.

Chris looks at us before telling us, "We need to take out those tankers." Chris said to us.  A guy that his name is D.C. was talking to us, "Professor Chambers' research says the virus can't handle heat. It's got the same flash point as gasoline." D.C. said to us.  I looked at everyone before telling them, "Perfect. Let's light a match, watch it burn." I said to everyone with a sarcastic tone.  (Y/n) looks at me before she started talking to me, "I don't know if that is your drunk self talking or you are just acting up?" (Y/n) ask me in a confused tone.  I wrapped my arm around her waist before Chris looks at me and (Y/n), "I wish we could get to Rebecca first, but the priority is those tankers." Chris said to us. 

Me and my wife looked at Chris before telling him, "Don't forget about Elza." Me and my wife said to Chris.  Chris just looks at us before he remembers Elza, "Right, right." Chris said to us.  (Y/n) looks at everyone before telling them, "So we got three things to do." (Y/n) said to everyone.  I looked at everyone before telling them, "One, blow up the tankers. Two, get Rebecca and Elza. Three, grab the vaccine and deploy it on the city." I said to everyone.  (Y/n) looks at me before she puts her gun away before telling me, "As long we save our little girl, then I will be okay." (Y/n) said to me in a serious tone.  Chris looks at me and my wife before telling us, "And grab Arias. Four things." Chris said to us.

Me and my wife looked at Chris before I tell him, "Whatever you say, boss." I said to Chris.  (Y/n) nods her head before Chris talks to his people, "D.C., Nadia, you guys work from the Osprey." Chris said to D.C. and Nadia.  D.C. hears Chris before telling him, "Roger that, C." D.C. said to Chris.

Time skip (Y/n)'s POV

D.C. was able to land the helicopter before Nadia opens the back of the helicopter before she tells us, "Gifts from the BSAA. They said that's the best they can do for us for now." Nadia said to us.  The three of us were looking at the two vehicles and we both know that we were smiling at this.  Me and Leon knew that we were going to take the motorcycle and Chris was going to take the car, "Dibs on the bike." Leon said to us. 

Leon was grinning at this before I held his hand and Leon held my hand tight before he moves our hands close to his lips before he kiss my hand.  I looked at him before I kiss him on the lips before we got on the motorcycle.

Little time skip still (Y/n)'s POV

I was hanging on tight with Leon waist, while he was driving the motorcycle.  Luckily, we were able to find the tanker, "Well, you ready to rock?" Chris asked us.  Me and Leon looked at Chris before telling him, "Are you kidding?" Me and Leon ask Chris with a serious tone in our voices.  Chris looks at us before telling us, "Let's do this." Chris said to us.

Leon drives the motorcycle towards the tanker before me and Leon grabbed a grenade and just throw it at the tanker.  Luckily the tanker explode, "Damn." I muttered out to myself.  Leon just chuckles at me before he rides the motorcycle back towards Chris and a guy name Damian, but we hear banging and growling coming from the van.  Damian decided to check it out, 'Bad idea.' I said to myself in my head.  Damian opens the doors before two zombie dogs jump out and one of them attacks Damian, "Damian! Shit." Chris yells out.  Me and Leon know that we had to do something, "Any ideas?" Chris ask us.  Me and Leon looked at each other before we nod our heads before looking back at Chris before telling him, "We'll lead the dogs away." Me and Leon said to Chris. 

Leon looks at Chris before telling him, "You go blow up some more tankers. Good?" Leon ask Chris.  Chris agrees with us before Leon taunts the zombie dogs, "Here, boy. Come on!" I yelled out to the zombie dogs.  Leon starts the motorcycle and we were off to get this zombie dogs away from Chris.

Leon's POV

(Y/n) was holding me tight around my waist before I tried to avoid the dogs but they wouldn't give up, me and my wife had to pull out our guns and fired at the zombie dogs before they were dead now.  We were off to find Rebecca and a baby girl, Elza.

Rebecca's POV

I started to move a bit before I hear a door open and there still was Arias and this time a different outfit.  Elza was being hold from someone else, but Elza not knowing the person that isn't me or her mother, then she will throw a fit because she started to squirm out the person's grip.  Arias looks at me before telling me, "This version of the trigger virus is better than the last. Stronger. Your blood was the key. Thank you so much." Arias said to me with a smile on his face.

Elza was now screaming that no 1 year old should, "Someone killed that baby!" Arias yells at one of the people.  I'll looked at Arias before yelling out to him, "No! You don't touch! That baby!" I yelled out to Arias with a lot of range in my voice.  Arias looks at me before looking at one of the people before he leaves Elza alone.  I noticed another guy who had a syringe in his hand was walking towards to me, "Unfortunately, increasing the toxicity means it can't be administered via gas anymore. So it's back to the old needle, I'm afraid. My apologies." Arias said to me.

The guy puts the needle in my arm before it's inside of my body, "If our simulations were correct, it should start working in half an hour." Arias said to me.  At first I didn't feel anything but I started to feel something in my body and start to gasp from this.  Elza was screaming and crying before Arias grabs Elza and puts her in a little tube before he turns it on and Elza started to closed her eyes and she lay down.  Arias looks at me before telling me, "Don't worry, she is alive but now she is sleeping and she won't be screaming anymore." Arias said to me.

Author's note: I know that this is short chapter, but this is another school night and of course I couldn't make it long for tonight for a school night.  I hope everyone loves this chapter and make sure that you guys stay safe out there.