₵Ⱨ. 2 - ₮ⱧɆ ฿Ɇ₮

!!WARNING!!
The following fanfic contains
-manipulation
-cursing
-bullying
-physical and mental abuse
-theme's of despair/depression/hopelessness
-heavy angst
-"toying" feelings
If you are against any of these concepts, I suggest you click off of this. Without further ado, enjoy.

Scaramouche was in his room, laying in his bed, on call with his two friends, Childe and Signora. Dottore was busy doing something of his own, and had declined whenever the 3 of them invited him to hang out. Scaramouche didn't have a problem with it, it was Dottore after all.

"So how's your toy been? Y'know, the one you're always with?" Childe asked Scaramouche.

Scaramouche cringed at the mention of you. He was still mad about how you could not have even followed simple orders. Because of you, he had received a 0/50 on that assignment.

"Ugh, don't even mention that rat. They can't follow directions if their life depended on it, god.." Scaramouche sighed, replying to Childe's comment. "But," he continued, "their company isn't that bad. They smile sometimes, rarely, but it's a good moment."

"The poor kid...you should stop treating them like this. They could really be traumatized from this. But then again, I don't really care. Feel free to do what you want." Signora joined in.

"You're funny. Yeah, I know. I know their limits, they can handle much more than this. But of course, I'm not going to push them. Don't want them to hate me for life or something hah." Scaramouche chuckled.

"That is if they don't already despise your existence, Scara-smooches"

"Childe you're as annoying as those stupid fucking nicknames. I thought I told you to cut that shit out!" Scaramouche screamed at his phone, while Signora sighed in irritation in the background.

"Aww is the wittle meanie of the school offended? I'm sowwyyy-" Childe mocked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP- God I wish Y/N was here. Your utter stupidity is enough to drive one to insanity!" Scaramouche thought of how you'd chuckle at his outbursts at Childe. He wanted your attention, but knowing him, he'd do it in the worst ways.

"Y'know Scaramouche, why don't you just act nicer to them? I mean you like them a lot so why not at least try?"

"I- Well-" Scaramouche was at a loss for words. He wasn't used to kindness, much less romantic relationships.

"Tits, are you high? THIS GUY? NICE? YOU'RE JOKING!" Childe started laughing hysterically while a flushed Scaramouche sat back with no words.

"IM- H-HEY WHAT THE FUCK? STOP LAUGHING I- I'LL GET THEM TO DATE ME BY THE END OF THIS YEAR!" Scaramouche protested.

"You want to bet on it~?" Childe smirked, as well as catching Signora's attention.

"You know what? Yeah. I do." Scaramouche said confidently.

"Mmm Ok, ok. But what if you lose? Can I keep them to myse-"

"Fuck off." Scaramouche interrupted the ginger.

"AHAH I'm kidding~ sort of-" Childe mumbled the last part, but Scaramouche heard, causing him to cringe.