!!Introduction!!

(The picture above is what my art will look like uwu that is the male version of esdeath from Akame ga kill :3)

Hello there readers! I am the author named smols! Nice to meet you!! ^^

Today we are going to be introducing you to how I run things around this corner of a book!

I will be placing warnings for those of you who are sensitive to a few topics!! That involved the character Asuramaru from the anime Owari No Seraph!

Firstly, here are the set of warnings that you all can get familiarized with! Feel free to take a look at all of them if you'd like! I'll be posting the list in every single page so you wouldn't have to run all the way back to the first page!

Warnings:
Angst:💦
Suicidal:🥀
Blood:❣️
Gore:🩸
Violence:💢
Cheating:💫
Lemons:🍋
Fluff:🌸
Bullying:💥
Self doubt:💌
Body implications on oneself:🌺
Jealousy 😾
+Au

I added a few emojis In there to represent the topic! If you all would like to know why, feel free to ask and I'll provide with answers uwu

Secondly, I take in requests from you lovely readers out there!!

But you will need to be specific on things such as

Reader's personality
The objective
And most importantly the results

If!!
You'd want there to be lemons, please be specific if you'd like to age up the character or not, I want all of my readers to feel comfortable and comforted at the same! And to be specific too! If you don't feel comfortable in requesting on the comments, feel free to request through message and you can tell me if you'd want the request to remain anonymous or not!

I made this book so all of the topics here can be taken lightly/or seriously and understood by the character you will be shipped with today!

Please have a nice cup of your favorite drink and think of something you would like for me to write, I'll be waiting in my humble abode in patience, enjoy!!

But if it is something I am not comfortable with writing, please try to understand, take a moment to > <"

That is all for today! Thank you for reading!!