𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷𝟺

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・

(third person's pov)

The next morning , you woke up early and took a nice shower without actually thinking what to wear for the day.

You decided to just wear the same outfit you wore to the office yesterday.

Then you make your way to the door just to take a look outside but sees nobody.

"Maybe he is still sleeping ?" -you talked to yourself.

That was until you look down and saw a paper bag on your front door. (you took it yes)

You take a look what's inside and took out these ..

*outfit
(simple ik-)

On Koko's side , he doesn't know which outfit to buy so he decided to buy a random outfit he felt like buying at the time. (🤑🤑)

You knew it was Koko because you saw his text messages after.

Koko :
Are you up ?
I bought some stuff you might need
I knocked your door so many times but you ain't responding so I just left it there
Go get ready asap
Wait for me outside when ur done

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・

After a few minutes of getting ready , you have all your things packed and went downstairs.

You are alone downstairs so you decide to sit at the bench outside his house where the pool is.

You were just enjoying the morning view , the soft wind , the fresh air and all. It was amazing and calming.

Few seconds later , you heard your phone notifications and open it immediately.

Yuzuha

Yuzuha :
Y/N I'll be home after lunch with my annoying brothers okie ?
Himari-chan's doing great too so don't worry (•̀-)

Y/N :
Okay Yuzuha thankyou for updating.
I'll be home soon , currently waiting for Koko ͜ ʖ

Yuzuha :
Wow ?
Why so early ?

Y/N :
Koko got some work to do somewhere and I'm on leave today 👻
Lesgoo shopping later