Chapter 5

We decided to continue in our room so I opened the doors and she quickly ran inside our house..

I went inside too... When I entered I found Avneet with pillows and Blanket in hand.. she threw them at me and locked the gate..

Sid- Avneet what is it?
Avneet- Sleep in Guest room..
Sid- Now you are breaking your promise..
Avneet- Yes.. but that's okay... *she chuckled*

Sid- Okay then give me my iPad.. I will work on my new project atleast until I am sleepy..
Avneet- I don't trust you..
Sid- Are.. promise I will sleep in guest room

She opened the door and handed me my iPad.. but who said I want iPad.. I said with evil smile and she quickly tried closing door but failed...

Sid- Baby girl.. *I opened door and went inside and then closed it*

Avneet- Si.. Sidd...
*Sid moved forward in her direction and Avneet took backsteps with it*

Sid- Let's not hold our feelings inside..
Avneet- But sid..
Sid- You love me.. don't you??
Avneet didn't replied..

Sid- just say it..
Avneet- I do.. but...
sid held her by her waist and moved his hand on her bare skin as she is wearing a crop top..

Sid- What but..?
Avneet- wait wait waitt... I have a good idea..
Sid- Speak up..

Avneet- whoever will win this video game 5 rounds will choose what shall we do tonight..

Sid- Come on.. don't waste time.. *rolling eyes*

Avneet- So you are afraid..?
Sid- I am not afraid of anything.. but let me tell you the rules..
Avneet- What rules??

Sid- Whoever looses will take out one cloth of his/her choice..
Avneet agreed and she told him how to play..

Avneet knew he don't know how to play as she never saw him playing but she is a champ.. like she plays it really well.. so she thought of teasing him.. afterall who will want to miss seeing his bare body

Avneet told him about the buttons and all.. and soon the game started..

To be continued..
20+ comments