Episode 19

The Press Conference

The next day...

"Okay, everything is set.Just the reporters to come." Jung-Woo informs his brother, recieving a nod back from him.

Jimin has dressed very uniquely and it's attractive.

The ceo is unknown about this press conference. He is still thinking that Jimin works under him so he will listen him all the time. But Jimin has already found another agency to carry on his idol life. Jimin also wants Jung-woo to debut from that agency. He is going to take him along. Jimin has talked about this to Jung-Woo and he has accepted to do it.

Later a few minutes, the reporters has arrived the spot.

"I am here to expose the truth about our CEO, Ahn Ji-Pyeong." he announces on the mic.

Soon the reporters get curious, they look at each others' face, trying to understand what he means about, "Expose?"

"Yes. As an idol under his company, I have encountered many things by him. All the evidences about how his personality is really, are inserted in this pen drive. I have collected 4 evidences and I am sure enough that those will be enough for the law to accept him as an assailant." He says with a great sincerity.

"Shonai, are you watching the news?" a voice of a female says in a call to Shonai.

"Why? Is there something?" she asks.

"Yes. Jimin is doing a press conference and he is saying that he will expose his ceo." she asks in a doubtful tone.

"What....do you mean? Why does that matter to us even?"

"I am feeling a smell that this is related to you too. Let me come over and watch together." she hangs up the call and gets ready to pull up to Shonai's house.

"Je-jessica? Jessica? what is she telling out of the blue?"

Shonai turns on her television and clicks on the news.

"-lly, are inserted in this pen drive. I have collected 4 evidences and I am sure enough that those will be enough for the law to accept him as an assailant." Jimin speaking.

"Right now, Mr. Park Jimin, a huge kpop star, is doing a press conference. He states that he is doing this to show the world about the personality of his CEO, Ahn Ji-Pyeong. Let's look foward into it." the reporter informs.

"Shonai, open the door!" Jessica calls out.

Shonai opens the door and they both sits on the mat and continues watching the news.

"So, the first evidence is the recording of a call between me and Ji-Pyeong." Jimin says as he connects the pen drive with the laptop.

"Yahh!! Jimin!? why did you do that!!??"
"What do you mean?"
"Don't act like innocent. huh? Why did you helped that girl? Do you want to take trouble of scandals and rumors? That 'Mr. Park Jimin helped a fangirl. Now, are they both dating?' do you want to hear these all things?"
"Are you serious? She was struggling to stand there, and as an idol, I have to help my fan, no matter in what."
"idol? You forgot how you became the 'idol'? Now you will back stab at me? Listen, you have already did something which you shouldn't do, now you have to do your atonement."

The cameramen with the reporters are recording it without missing a voice.

"What do you mean?"
"Do the things I tell you to."
"Okay, what shall I do?"
"I will prepare a big black coat, a mask and a cap."