Stories(Scarian)

"There once was a terraformer, he loved to mess around with people and just have fun. One day he joined a server, in his first season he was reunited with some old friends, in his second season he and another friend cause chaos together, creating their own group together. But it wasn't until the terraformer's third season everything changed. When the terraformer entered the world, feeling a little sick after coming through the swirling portal, he became truly sick, well lovesick. In this new world, standing in front of him was the newest member. The newest member was a builder, and a mischievous pranker. He knew that he was in love, that he had a crush on this builder. When it reached the terraformer's fourth season he based in the jungle, and was delighted to find out that his neighbor was the builder. The two messed around, pranking each other, starting wars. They were best friends, but the terraformer wanted to be more. Then, his fifth season rolled around, the terraformer and the builder were near each other again, the continued to joke around until one day the terraformer worked up his courage to tell the builder," Scar looked up at Grian, the man's wheat brown hair a mess, a sweet smile on his face, "And so he told the builder a story, about them." Scar was red as he waited for Grian's response. 

Scar had interrupted Grian's work on the alleyway, telling him he had a story to tell the ex-watcher. Grian's wings were fluffed up, he was blushing.

"Well I think I've heard the story before," said Grian, "and if I remember correctly the builder said yes." He leaned over and kissed Scar on the cheek. The terraformer went bright red, his emerald eyes meeting Grian's sapphire blue.

"But I haven't even asked you yet-"

"But I knew you were going to," said Grian, "The truth is, ever since I saw you come out of that portal with the rest of the hermits." And then they kissed again

"Awwwww," said the voice of a certain Swede. Scar whipped around to see Mumbo and Iskall watching them.

"Guys!" Exclaimed Grian turning bright red.

"It took you guys long enough!" Said Mumbo with a laugh.

"Almost as long as you, you spoon," chuckled Iskall.

"It only took two seasons, it took the three!"

"Still a spoon." Mumbo sighed.

"Fine, fine."

"Stop spying on us!" Said Grian. Scar shooed the duo away, and Scar and Grian sat together. Their future a head of them.