Chapter 59

"Baby I'd give up anything to travel inside your mind. Baby I'll fall in love again, come every summertime."

NIKI; Every Summertime

(I care for your younger brother.)

Chapter 59, "feels" arc.

"Heyyo." Hinari greeted to Izumo and Kotetsu who's inside the Hokage's office.

Izumo cocked his head, seeing as the female cluelessly placed files of paper works on a different shelf.

"Uhh.. that's the missions reports shelf, are you trying to ruin the paper works?" he asked mockingly.

Hinari looked at where she was standing and indeed she was on a different place than she was supposed to. "Ah- sorry. Must've slipped outta my mind." she said before placing the files on Hokage's table.

"Tsunade-sama's in the hospital, she's teaching Ino and Sakura for a moment so please If you wanna report something, relay it to me. She had trust the works to me." Hinari stated, leaning on the window in front of the Hokage's chair.

Kotetsu nod and hand her a piece of paper. "A bodyguard of the Fire lord had visited our booth, he said to hand it to Lady Tsunade. It's a request of visit, seems like Fire lord's family will be staying here right at Lady Hokage's birthday up until next week. All we need is a approval and a representative to welcome them." he explained

Hinari read the contents inside the letter, after a while, she nod and signed the paper. "I'll assign the representative myself, for now make sure everything's going well. I don't want to shame our village when the Family arrived." she ordered, the two bowed. "Understood."

The female waved her hands. "Dismissed."

By that, the two disappeared in a thin air leaving the female alone in the office.

She straighten up and walked around the room, a comfortable silence taking over in.

Hinari stopped when she came across the picture of the Hokages. "Waah, handsome~" she admired the photo of a blonde young male smiling at the photograph, she laughed when she saw the similarities of him and someone she knows. "So that's where he got the looks." she mumbled, doing a 'o' shape on her lips.

She stayed inside the room for hours that seems like a minutes, when she was done on the things she needed to do for the hokage, she left the gloomy office to treat herself a meal.

For her comfort, she went to Ichiraku.

Wrong choice.

Hinari lifted the banner hung right on the entrance of the diner, only to see a red-head male staring at the menu.

'crap--'

she turned her back only to feel him tugging on her wrist.

"Isn't that a bit rude, considering we're friends?" he asked

The girl bit her lip frustratingly before locking eyes with the wall. "I guess I didn't see you, I remember I forgot something back at Hokage's office, so I gotta go bye!"

With that, she freed from his grasp and started running away from the diner. Leaving a confused, blushing, Gaara of the sand.

For him, her hand is as warm as the feelings he feels for her.

So warm it could melt him any second.

"It's warm.." he mumbled

"Of course, our Ramen is the best!" Teuchi huffed