Author's note

I first started this series when I was 16. While I eventually would like to attempt a full rewrite for publication (as I have plans for the characters AND the rest of the series) I wanted this account to be for all my first drafts.

As a panser, I can't deny that saying 'fly by the seat of their pants'. None of my stories are pre-planned, save an idea. Moments which I've attempted to sit down and plan for it would result in my getting bored and I would end up changing things on impulse.

There are a lot of writers who would disagree with the professional side of pansing, and I would have to disagree with them. I think the better ideas are born out of boredom. We are more likely to take chances, bold risks, and make big changes to better a story we think would do better if it went 'that a' way.'

That being said, please bear in mind this is the mindset of a rather TROUBLED 16-year old girl trying to figure out who she is, what she wants to be, and where to go. At the time of writing this, I was very naive and unfamiliar with the world I lived in. To say I had been sheltered would be a GROSS understatement.

Please be kind. I know this story needs work. It will get there when I am ready to face it.