caramel eyes

A/N. about like a year later. My writing has gotten a lot better so please don't leave because this was my first ever book ♡
Camilo x fem!reader

_thinking_
(f/c) - favourite colour
This is my firs one shot. Please dont judge
:]
Also it's like. Really long, so if you like it then please give me more ideas!!

(Y/N) pov
It had been almost a week since your mother and you moved to this enchanting town called encanto. Every day you stay in this place, you find something new that amazes you.

Today was an exciting day apparently. The family known as the Madigals were having a celebration of difference. It sounds kinda odd, but you have heard rumours of something tragic that happened. Though you never got a full story. As you walk downstairs my mum looks at you almost ... concerned. "You're up already?!" She says in a sarcastic manner.
"Yes mama. It's the difference celebration today. Remember?" She looks at me confused. "The Madrigals?" Her face lights up at the name and runs out of the kitchen. _weird_ you thought to yourself.

No longer than 3 minutes, she runs back in holding two boxes, pushing them into your face. "Try them on for me will you? I want to see if they look good for tonight." Almost rolling your eyes at her, you climb up the wood stairs to the bathroom. Opening the boxes you gasp. _it's so beautiful. How did mama find this?!_ the dress was a stunning shade of (f/c) and had about four layers to the skirt. The top of the dress was off the shoulders with a braid like patter to it. The sleeves were a medium length and had more transparent fabric on top creating a nice poof.

(To help the dress looks like this but in any colour you like. If you don't like it you can always do something different)

Slipping the dress over a pair of thin shorts, you open the other smaller box to a pair of (f/c) shoes

Slipping the dress over a pair of thin shorts, you open the other smaller box to a pair of (f/c) shoes. They were small flats with a lovely white bow on top and had the finest pattern of dots on it. They fit perfectly.

Carefully running down the wooden stairs once again you slid to the kitchen. "Mama I love it!" She quickly turns her head to look at you and starts tearing up. "My baby is growing up so much" she said now bawling her eyes out. You have to admit, ever since the two of you moved here, she has been a bit nicer on you. No longer having to worry about that horrible man she called hers. You were happy to see her finally recovering from that.

~time skip~

Walking awkwardly towards casita, you notice a young girl round the same age as you. She notices you and smiles. "Hello you must be (Y/N). I'm mirabel." Shaking your hand violently she leads you into the house, being the newest towns folks. "This is my mum. Mum (Y/N)" her mother waves as we move along. "My sisters Isabela and luisa." You wached as they both laughed. Being dragged along she introduced you to her father and her tio/tia. "Last but not least my cousins. (Y/N) this is Antonio, camilo and Dolores. Guys, (Y/N)."
They all smiled and waved but the one she called camilo didn't stop as you were dragged away. You watched as Dolores elbowed his arm. Laughing as you got pulled to the main room.

After an hour of watching people dance, laugh and drink you eventually gave in and walked out into the night. Staring up at the stars, you failed to notice the footsteps behind you.

AN: ayy. Sorry to leave it here but it's in two parts. It was too long for just one. Otherwise it may just be a short fanfic. I hope I did good for my first one. If you have any suggestions, I will take. Just read the about and you'll see what I don't take. As much as I don't know how to write it, I may do smut-? But I'll put a warning. Dwdw. Anyway make sure to eat, drink and sleep.
Goodbye stranger <3

-683 words