simp

Lmao. Can you tell who my favourite character is? Well here's one of him again. Obv camilo x NB!reader. Fluff. You getting tired yet? I have no ideas so this will keep happening lmao. I'm sorry if you don't like I though. Anyway onto the one shot.

(Y/N) pov

Not long after school, i had decided i didn't want to go home straight away. Walking along the wooded land, I listed to the collection of bird songs. All very calming after a stressful day of exams and test. Finally starting to hear the gushing sound of a waterfall, I head over to it. I place my bag down by a tree and take a seat on the ledge were I can see all the beautiful animals playing in the lake below.

Observing the nature I failed to notice the footsteps slowly approaching me. A figure takes a seat next to me giving me a shock. "You can't tell me you didn't hear me! I wasn't even trying this time.." I hear as I look at the boy. He looked away in a playful disappointment. Giving him a little giggle I decide to speak. "What are you doing here then. Decided to follow me again?" This has became normal. Ever since we met in the town we kept seeing each other. We decided to speak for once. I only just started coming here though.

"So what if I did. You are such an alluring person (Y/N). I am surprised you don't have a crowd following you all the time-" slightly laughing at his own words, he stands up and extends out his had grabbing my bag. He slung it over his shoulder and I took his hand. "You know i don't like speaking. I would rather get school done with first." Dusting myself off we began walking.

He drags me through the little village and stops at his home door. He calls out for his mother and she opens the door. This being the first time I've ever met his family. She greets me fast enough for me to say my name before I'm once again being dragged. This time I find myself in a room.

"Welcome... to my room! I kinda wanted to tell you something. But not out there." He looks away. This time he seems more serious. _i have never seen him like this... is he okay?_ he pats the bed and I carefully sit down. He grabs my hand a little too hard. He began speaking again. "(Y/N). I know you don't like talking and showing how much you like your friends, but for once can I ask you a serious question?"

"You kinda just did but go on." He just looks at me and blinks. He looks like he's trying to find the words to say to me. _whats up with him?!_ "I, uh. I really like you (Y/N). Well. The question is, (Y/N).. is it okay. Nonono. Sorry. Will you date me-?" Taken aback from this I just stare. He starts to worry and calls my name once more.

Instead of a reply I lean forward. Looking into his eyes he just nods. He seems to understand I was asking. I lean in more and press my lips against his. We stay kissing for a bit till he breaks it off and finally processes what happened. He turns bright red and places a hand over his mouth. Laughing slightly I just stand up. "I have to go home. Just know you're a simp. Goodbye mi amor.." with that I walk away with no confidence left.

A/N: ahh. I'm listening to devil town rn!! It is literally 2AM rn- this is all I can do instead of sleep lmao. I hope it was good though! make sure to eat, drink and sleep.
Goodbye stranger <3

-646 words