the worst anniversary

Isabela × GN!Reader. Kinda?

Angst
(In this you and isa have been dating for 1 year. Her whole family knew.)

(Y/N) pov

It is the day before mine and isas 1 year anniversary. I were so glad to have her but lately she had been getting impatient. I thought it was because the stress alma had been putting on her, so I decided to plan a relaxing date for her. To make her feel better and all. It was the least I could do. She had loved me so much, even when we weren't dating yet.

I was setting up the picnic when I cut my hand. You decide to ignore it and continue setting up. I was just about finished when I saw blood fall on the grass. Deciding it would be a good idea to get it fixed, I rush into town to find julieta. (Plz correct me if that's incorrect.) When I arrive you see the line has only one person left. As soon has they're healed she looks at me. Her expression changes from a loving motherly look to a concerned one. I walk up saying I cut my hand and gave me some of her food.

I though she was concerned for me being in the line, but she still looked guilty. I don't know what of though. "Are you okay? What's the matter..?" She didn't say anything but she pointed.

It was Isabela and Marino... kissing. I could feel my stomach sink to my feet as I watch in disbelief. She did this to me, for how long?! Was this why she was mad at me...?

I turned around about to storm of when I'm pulled into an embrace. It was julieta. I stood there for a moment before hugging back. I cried into her neck for a good 3 minutes. I pulled away asking for how long. She looked down and said 3 months. _three months... she could've said. But no, apparently I deserve this somehow.._

Hugging the mother once more, I walk away with shame. She was going to ignore me anyway. I won't have to talk to her. She wouldn't even notice I was even remotely sad.

~time skip~

I had thought about them kissing all night, i had even came up with a plan to make her guilty. And of course, imma do it. Making my way through the town, I stop at casita. The doors happily opened for me as I make my way to the stairs. I was running up the stairs and I stopped at her door. Knocking on the door waiting for her mad me a bit more mad. She opened it and put on a really fake smile. "Hello (Y/N). W- why are you here..?"
"Our anniversary. C'mon I got a picnic wating. Maybe you and Marino can make out as I watch again. Or would you rather do that in peace?" I say holding back tears. I should she would try to apologise but she shouted at me. "Get out. You aren't even nice to me anymore. Of course I would cheat on you!" Not taking a moment to think about what she said. Every word made me cry.
"Fine. Go to the picnic I set up for us with him then. I'm leaving. You're a selfish, entitled princess. I hope you burn for this." And with that I walked out. She just stood there in shock. Remembering that Dolores had to deal with this too made me laugh. I decided to pay a visit.

AN: make sure to eat, drink and sleep
Goodbye stranger <3

-604 words