Chapter 6

“And they just ran through the storm, no problem? Even though they were carrying you and Racheal?” Melody nodded along with Judah’s questions.

“Yeah.” Melody nodded with food in her mouth. She had missed her friends but hadn’t expected everyone to be so warm when she returned. “Now, what happened during the war games?”

“Oh!” Cam chuckled. “Westhaven was turned into a place for abnormals.”

“Abnormal?” Racheal asked as she sat back down. “The fuck is an abnormal?”

“People who aren’t human, people with powers. Anything besides humans, basically.” Jace sighed. 

“It was impressive. But the school itself was taken off the map. Oh! Zeke’s father became the dean of the school. And he’s a werewolf.” Natalie continued.

“Mr. Graves is a werewolf?”

“Blame Belladonna. He bit the man.” Judah chuckled. 

“It was an accident–”

“JACE BELLADONNA! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” A voice screamed, causing everyone to jump. All eyes turned to the entrance as a woman walked in with a smirk. 

“Sup’ bitches!”

Melody felt her mouth drop in shock. “Miss Woodsin?”

“Yup! Now. Jace? Go. Someone’s here to see you?”

Melody turned to Jace, who slowly got up and walked to the entrance before dashing. Melody couldn’t help but get up out of curiosity but yelped at the sight of two wolves fighting or wrestling. 

“I heard you disappeared.” 

Melody turned to the woman who looked different from the last time she was seen. Her red hair was in a loose braid that reached her stomach, her red jacket was missing, and her eyes glinted in amusement.

“Long story. How did you get here?”

“Another long story. But those two are family, and Grayson isn’t too happy to learn about Jace being alive.”

“I can tell.”

“Ey! Get some fucking clothes on, you heathens!” someone shouted. 

“C’mon, big boy! Pin the kid!” another voice called. Melody looked back to the two in their birthday suits and still wrestling. The shouts were a mix between telling them to stop and betting on who would win. 

“He’s a kid! Pin his ass!”

“C’mon, kid! Don’t let the bastard take you down!” 

“What the hell?” Claire came around and sighed. “What the hell.”

Melody didn’t know what to do, but Miss. Woddsin didn’t seem bothered. “You knew I was missing?”

“Yeah. You and Racheal.” she shrugged. “All anyone would talk about is how you two went suddenly missing.”

“Yeah. What about you? How’d you come with a werewolf?”

“That’s a story that’s not exactly kid-friendly.”

“It can’t be any worse than this.” Melody gestured at the Belladonna’s, who were back to wolf forms. Growling and snarling at each other. 

“Where’s May?” Mrs. Woodsin suddenly asked. 

“May?”

“Grayson, wait!” she shouted as she ran forward. “You said there was a sister.”

They turned back to human form and sat, panting and heaving. 

“Yeah.”

“Where is she?”

Mel watched as Jace lowered his head, and Grayson got on top of him, screaming. 

“Where is your sister!”

“I don’t know!” Jace spat. “She went off into the woods before all this shit happened!”

“Enough!” Claire shouted in annoyance. She grabbed Grayson by the back of his head before yanking him off the boy. Jace scrambled back, now wearing a black eye. “I am all for you duking it out and being pissed. But you are naked, and this is a camp! Take it somewhere else!”

The blonde threw Grayson down and stalked off, leaving everyone muttering. Mel didn’t know when the others came to the tent's entrance, but she turned to see them. 

“Heh.” Eli snorted. “I’m not fucking with her.”

“Yeah. Miss Claire would kill us.” Cam shuddered.

“She pulled a werewolf off by the back of his head.” 

“Meet Claire of the Blue Legion Army.” Natalie sighed from where she sat, Rachel nearby. “A stunning woman with more military prowess than your government.”

Racheal sat at the table and picked at her food. Her eyes furrowed in worry. Mel walked over and sat,  nudging her with a smirk.

"Hey."

“Hey. What’s up?” Racheal chuckled. "Sorry. Just thinking about stuff."

“We’re home.”

“Not really.” She sighed. “Home is Westhaven, or Duke. And we have neither.”

“Tell me about Al’terra. And why my dad is a god?”

“Divine.” Racheal corrected. And are you sure you want me to? Nat’s right there.”

“Natalie would drive a fork in my heart if it meant she’d be left alone.” Mel snickered. 

“True.” Racheal chuckled. 

“Are you Ok to talk about it?”

“Yeah, it's just… I’m back. You’re here, Zeke’s here. Theo’s here…” she shuddered. “Everyone is here. I just thought… I would have to give one of them up. Al’terra or Westhaven.”

Mel huffed. “Which one you would choose?” 

“I guess we’ll never know. I just hope I didn’t lose Duke in all of this."

———————————————————
I know it's lazy leave me alone. I didn't have many ideas and just wanted this chapter out. So take it.

Good day.