11 - Another requested chapter

Since it's been a while since I've wrote in this book, my writing skills will increase dramatically to new people. So ye. (╹◡╹)  ♡

This book is also requested by @NastaranlSMYDAMNNAME I hope this chapter is up to your liking!

"Windblume!" Venti called out to you as he hung upside down from a tree. You looked up at him in surprise.

"Hey sweetheart" you smiled at him as you held the sweet flowers in your arms closely.

Venti's head tilted to the side as he let his arms droop on his sides. "What's the sweet flowers for?"

"They're for apple pies!" You happily exclaim

"For me?"

You hastily nod, making Venti gently grab your head and give you a kiss on the lips. Before he got straight to the point.

"Windblume?"

"yeah?"

Venti's cheeks turned a light pink before as he stared into your eyes. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

You blink in response "Of course I do! Heck, we could even go now if you wanted to"

This time, Venti was the one to blink. "Now!? I mean, we can! But, nothing is ready yet so-"

You laughed at Venti's shyness "Calm down, you could always schedule the day for tomorrow" you suggested "But for a god that rules over a city of wine, songs, and love. You're really bad at love"

Venti's cheeks puffed up before he hopped down from the tree he was hanging from and put a elbow on your shoulder. "I have you know that I'm good at singing and that I'm good at handling wine! But..." he then walks behind you before wrapping both of his arms around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder "If I'm really that bad at love... Then explain to me how I managed to intertwine my feelings with such a beauty?" Your face was as red as a Tomato, you could turn into one if Venti went another step further.

Venti seemed to have take hint of your silence and continued "But if you really do want me to show you my experiences with love. I do suppose I could give you an example" He said as he slowly trailed his hand from your waist, and down.

Lower...

And Lower...

and...

You pushed yourself out of Venti's grip, before stepping a few steps away from him. Venti stood there like as if he did nothing wrong. Your face was nothing but the definition of red itself. You couldn't help but wished you didn't say any of that. But, all in all...

You liked it.

You looked down on the ground to realize that the sweet flowers had all fell onto the ground. Venti looked at the 'ground' before looking back up at you, "ahaha... Sorry about that, I must have gotten a little carried away." he said as he used anemo to pick the flowers up into his arms. Before walking over to hand them to you. "Remember, Tomorrow 18:00 at Starsnatch Cliff" you nodded before taking the sweet flowers from his arms and giving him a kiss before running off back to Mondstadt.

Trying to forget everything that happened.

"Miss Lisa! I'm not going to wear that! This is a date! Not a one night stand!" You whine as Lisa pulled out an extremely revealing piece of clothing.