Chapter 1

Hi my name Kaley Valintine. I am 15 years old and I just transferred to Massachusetts State high School. I have a "built in friend" Barbra Noez, my teacher says. On the first day of school Barbra started spreading rumors about me. It was the worse possible first day of school EVER! The good part is I made a friend named Anna Selna. She is really nice. I thought for a second that she was a cheerleader. She looked like a typical cheerleader, she had long brown hair, a really nice tan and a peppy attitude. I was thinking, "why can't everyone be like that, especially me!" I was the girl who popped out from the rest, with my bright pink hair and my dark purple eyes. I looked like Lady gaga and Katy Perry had a damb baby. It didn't help that I was pale as a bleached white person. I just looked awkward, there is no other way to put it I looked awkward.
     My first class of the day was math, but of course I'm the person who walks into science and pull out my math text book and asking "Are we working on algebra?" Then the girl that is probably the biggest jerk  you would ever meet, Earlene Kanin, said to me "This is science retard." Then her little minions started laughing. I left the science room and went to the office. The principal told me the room number for the math room is 249. I went to room 249 and my math teacher said I got detention for being late. I tried to explain what happened and she said "sit down you are being a distraction."