Chapter 4

"Antwon called me. Now get up let's get you dressed for tonight."
"It's after 3 o'clock mamá! Why must I get ready now?!"
"It's going to take a whole lot of makeup to get you to look presentable."
~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~~
        After a while of her constant nagging, we were finally able to agree on what I was to wear tonight. Now, at 7:55 pm, I slowly descended the stairs to be met by Ashton waiting anxiously for me.
"Finally," he exclaimed as he stood from where he once sat on the couch beside my parents.
"¡Ay hija! You look precious. Muy guapa," blurted my mother as I now stood before them frantically searching for a way to escape this moment.
"You look gorgeous, baby girl. Have fun. Ashton make sure to keep your hands to yourself young man," stated my father as he tried to look serious.
"Oh, leave him alone John! Please, Ashton, do touch her. I fear she might need it," cried my mother.
"Seriously mother?!" I yelled.
"Don't worry. I won't do something you wouldn't do Mr. Rivers," stated Ashton as he now led me to the door.
"Let's keep it that way son," stated my father as we left the house.
        Clutching my hand he hurriedly pulled me along with him towards the car probably fearing that if he were to let me go I would change my mind and go right back inside. It doesn't make sense to me because we both know that my mother wouldn't dare let me back inside the house so soon. Why am I even in this position right now? I never once told him that I would go out with him. 
"After you", he stated while holding the car door open for me to get in.
"You do realize that I have two working hands? That is honestly not necessary."
"I know but I figured since this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I should at least treat you like a princess."
"In other words, you're just trying to get in my pants again?" I questioned as I entered the car.
"You know it's not like that." He reasoned as he sat right next to me.
"I don't trust you, Ashton."
"Aww come on, we were--" He was suddenly cut off by a very deep melodic voice.
"But you trust me right?"
"Oh My Gosh! Austin!" I squealed while wrapping my arms around this dark brown skin, broadly built man. "I haven't seen you in forever!"
"I missed you so much kiddo," he stated while squeezing me tightly.
"It has been way too long since I last saw you," I pouted.
"Yeah, I blame that fool because you know he likes to be my Lil shadow," he said while gesturing at Ashton.
"I'm right here you know. Plus why wouldn't I wanna come with you to see my girlfriend?" Asked Ashton as the car then began to move to signal the beginning of our journey.
"You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me about her?" I questioned sarcastically.
"Come on Rist, we all know that I'm meaning you," he pleaded.
"You really are delusional if you think me and you would ever be a thing." With that, I sat back to take in Austin's appearance in the rearview mirror while the brothers continued to banter. He looks so much different from when I last saw him. He has a very defined bone structure, a strong jawline, neatly trimmed facial hair, and plump lips. Those thick black eyebrows that sit so comfortably above his slanted dark brown eyes.
"Gosh, you're so attractive!" I blurted instantly wishing that I could crawl up in a ball somewhere.
"Huh... What was that?" Asked Ashton, who was now engulfed in whatever he was watching on his phone. While Austin just smiled at me through the mirror. Wait, did he hear what I said? Way to go, Everest, you probably made him feel awkward with your horniness. Even though his smile is adorable, I wouldn't mind seeing his mouth in other places.  What am I thinking? He is like an older brother to me, he wouldn't see me as anything other than a little sister. But, people fuck their younger siblings all the time, it's not like we're related. What if he is into incest? No that's not it, if he was I think he and Ashton would've done it, right? Ew! Ew! That is too gross to imagine. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my knee, I quickly turned to be met by Ashton's face inches away from mine. I hurriedly pushed him away from me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"I exclaimed
"We're here, I was trying to tell you that but you weren't listening."
"That doesn't mean to invade my personal space, you idiot!" 
"Look I'm sorry can we please go now?" With that, we exit the car but before I could take a step I was brought into a hug.
"Listen, whenever you're ready to go just call me and I'll come as fast as I can," whispered Austin as he slipped a piece of paper into my hand as he pulled away. "You two have fun now but not too much fun. I'm meaning you, Ashton."
"Yeah, yeah," Ashton said as he dragged me inside the movie theater. "So do you have any idea what you want to watch?"
"No, I figured since you asked me here that you would know what you wanted to watch," I stated as we now stood in line to order the tickets.
"Great so Spider-Man it is!" he exclaimed as he eagerly bought the tickets for the new Spider-Man movie. 
"Why ask if you knew what you wanted to watch?" I whispered sarcastically as I was led to the theater. "Are we not getting snacks?"
"Of course not, we're already late!" he voiced as we looked for our seats. 
        Finally deciding where to sit, we settled on a few seats in the back of the theater. As the movie began to play I realized that there are mostly children with a few adults and a set of old people. I'm honestly surprised that this many people came to watch this. I have never really seen the appeal of superhero movies, more specifically Spider-Man. It just seems so overhyped. Throughout the movie, you can hear the laughter of the viewers whenever a dimwitted scene comes on. Sometimes if you are quiet enough you can hear the whispers of someone talking excitedly about what's to come or what they would have done differently in that situation.
        But, Ashton? He hasn't made a single movement since the movie started. I don't even think he realizes that I am still here. Should I just go? He seems to be enjoying himself a lot whereas, I'm just sitting here bored out of my mind. The only problem with me leaving now is that I would have to pass him to go. What if I just make up some excuse? Like 'oh I just have to go to the bathroom' or 'I'm a bit thirsty I'm going to buy something.' Wait, who cares? I shouldn't have to explain myself to him anyway, but still, I'm not a bad person. I would feel terrible if I left and didn't tell him. 
"Rist, you know that if you're cold you could just borrow my jacket," Ashton whispered startling me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"You have been hugging yourself for a while now, I figured you probably didn't bring one," he stated while wrapping his jacket around my shoulders.
"Oh...right, thanks."
"I don't know why you would come out in that without something to wear over it. You know just in case you get cold," he muttered as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. 
"Oh, are you cold too?"
"Yeah, a bit, I hope you don't mind," whispered Ashton as he caressed my thigh with his cold fingertips. 
"Umm, what are you doing?" I questioned as I began to pull away from him but he quickly pulled me back in.
"I missed you so much. I miss us," he pouted while trailing his hand further up my thigh.
"There was never an 'us' Ashton!" I quietly exclaimed now feeling his hand under my dress. Why did my mother even put me in this thing? I would have been completely fine in some jeans and a t-shirt, or even a crop top. 
"You use to love it when I touch you like this," he stated now rubbing me through my underwear. "Admit it."
"Stop it, Ashton!"
"Just admit there was an 'us' then I'll stop."
"Stop being so damn delusional!"
"Ok then, kiss me. Kiss me and I won't ever touch you like this again and we will only be friends," he sternly stated while rubbing me faster.
"Fine. But only a peck," I agreed as I leaned in to kiss him. I was quickly met with the longest 30 seconds of my life. The way his tongue quickly violated my mouth. The way his fingers are currently having their way with me. It felt like he was trying to force-feed me his saliva. After what felt like forever, he finally halted his assault. 
"Too bad you agreed to the deal, I would much rather be inside of you."
"Umm, I think I'll just leave," I stated as I began to get up.
"Where are you going? You agreed to a friendship so that means we can go on dates," he said as he pulled me back.
"Just keep your hands to yourself."
"That's not possible because I want to hold you."
"Ok but just nothing sexual."
"We'll see," he muttered as he turned his focus back to the screen.