Chapter 2

I woke up to my little annoying sister, Hayley, pounding on my door. This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday. I got up and opened the door. "How may I help you my oh so lovely sister." I said sarcastically. "Skylar keeps hitting me!" She whined.

I stared unbelievably at her. "Really you woke me up to tell me that Sky hit you?" I asked annoyed. "Well mom isn't doing anything and I don't know how to make him stop." She said. "He's 5 and you're 14 I think you can handle it." I replied shutting the door in her face.

What do I look like since when did I become mom? I took a shower brushed my hair and teeth then got dressed. I put on my "No one cares" white shirt with a pink heart around it and jeans. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and then went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking breakfast.

I sat down next to Hayley and Skylar so they wouldn't bother each other. Walter is away at college so I'm the oldest now which is not always fun. "Nat your father and I are going out so you get to watch Hayley and Skylar." My mom said setting the food down on the table. See not always fun being the oldest.

"But mom I was gonna go out with Maddy." I complained. "Sorry hun." She said shrugging. I sighed in defeat and ate a piece of bacon. "So when are you guys leaving?" I asked.

"3 and we will be back no later than 10." My mom said. I nodded. "Hayley you need to listen to your sister and help out with Skylar." My dad said scolding Hayley. She just shrugged and nodded. Hayley and I are pretty close but she's a moody fourteen year old. Sure I'm a moody sixteen year old but she's worse.

I looked at the digital clock on the stove that blinked 2:00. Yes we are eating breakfast at two don't judge. We all finished up eating and Hayley and I did the dishes and mom and dad went to get ready. "I'm in charge so you better be good." I said raising my eyebrows at Hayley.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine but don't be bossy." She said. I scoffed I am not bossy. Nash said I'm bossy and now Hayley. I'm not bossy. I threw water at her and she flinched throwing some back. We ended up having a full on war. "Girls stop you're getting the floor wet." Mom said throwing her hands up in the air.

She sighed and pointed at the wet floor. "Clean it up now!" She yelled. We threw our hands up in defeat and started cleaning it up with paper towels. Mom and Dad must be going somewhere fancy because they were all dressed up.

As Hayley and I plopped on the couch Mom and Dad came out. Mom had a red dress and she curled her hair and she was wearing very high red heels. Dad had a black suit on with a red tie. "Where are you guys going?" I asked. Mom turned around as dad held the door open. "To your fathers fancy company party." Then they left.

My dad owns a Real Estate company called, "Hank Wilson's Real Estate" we make good money from it and he's a little famous for it. My mom works at a elementary school she's a fifth grade teacher.

They slammed the door and I heard the car leave the garage. "I'm boreddd." Hayley whined as she flipped through channels. "How about we go to the park?" I asked. Hayley shrugged and Skylar smiled. "Alright get ready Hayley." I said staring at her "Can't be tamed" pajamas.

Then I took Skylar to his room and got him ready. He had a blue shirt that says, "Daddy's favorite" only because that's what mom picked out. And some jeans. Hayley French braided her hair and had a cute little flowy blue dress.

We walked out the door and walked to the park around the block. I held Skylar's hand and watched Hayley. We got to the park and Hayley went off somewhere and I pushed Skylar on the swing. "Get off!" I heard someone complain. I turned around and my eyes widened.

Hayley was on top of Hayes as they lied in the sand she was holding him down and gave him a good punch in the back. I smiled and Skylar laughed. "Good boy!" I said to Skylar. "Grier's are bad news." I cooed pinching his cheek.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "What about Grier's?" That annoying voice asked. "Hello Nash it's never a pleasure." I said. Skylynn was holding his hand and glaring at Skylar who was holding my hand and glaring back.

"Why hello Natalie glad to know the feelings mutual." He said smiling. His blue eyes stared at me and I stared right back. "Why are you here bothering me?" I asked. "Your sister." He said gesturing to Hayley still on top of Hayes who was holding her as best as he could and wincing in pain I laughed.

"Needs to get off my brother." He said finishing looking sadly at Hayes. "Now why would I help the enemy?" I asked. "Especially when he locked me in the janitors closet." I said frowning at the memory. He laughed, "Wish I could be sorry." I glared at him sticking my tongue out.

"Please just get Hayley off of Hayes." He whined. "Okay okay stop whining you baby." I said in defeat. I picked Skylar up and marched over to Hayley and Hayes. I sighed. "Hayley as much as I love the sight, it's time you get off of Hayes." I said.

She frowned at me and got off. Hayes jumped up and threw his arms up in the air. "Freedom finally!" He yelled looking at the sky. I rolled my eyes and took Hayley under my arm and ruffled her hair, only to see Nash doing the same thing to Hayes.

They both winced and fixed their hair. "See you Monday Wilson." Nash said. "Sadly." I said leaving the park with Hayley glaring at Hayes and Skylar and Skylynn throwing dirt at each other. I picked Skylar up and we walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey please keep reading and voting for this book. Don't forget to read my book, being Jack J's sister and vote for the chapters also if you haven't already. Thank you I hope you're enjoying my story so far love ya😘✌️