My side

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE..... EVER WORD......I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....

Chater one

My life was great when I was a kid it was easy until my whole life changed to be one whole nightmare.

It started in second grade when I got sickly with Diabetes...........

I was poplar, I was friends with every one I had no problem trying to find a spot at the lunch table but right after picture day I was sickly I was starting to get Diabetes .....

I started Puking liquids acids from my Stomach...... And it would not stop I felt like I was going to die with pain and tiredness. It was the start of getting Diabetes my blood sugar was oh most 400 witch is very bad.. my Keytones was a very dark purple.... I went into the Ambiance to go to marshfield.........

When I got there I was moved to a room where I stayed up all night watching Cartoons on cable tv......... Cause I was scared cause my mom and dad had to find a hotel to sleep at for the night........

I had a nurse trying to make me go to bed so I tried but didn't work very much......

I cried most of that night...........

My mom and dad came in the morning same with my aunt and uncle with stuff animals that smelled like grapes and Strawberries........

I got changed to a different room in the middle of the day.

The first time I got my shot in my butt of Insulin that would help with my blood sugar.......

I thought it was over I was all better after that one shot but the doc had to burst my bubble into air telling me I had to do it for the rest of my life...........

I was crying saying nooooo why me ........

The docs told me I had to eat healthier and watch what I eat and I have to card Count every thing I eat....

I had to turn responsible earlier then every one else did ....,.,........

My mom and dad are in training learning how to do all those things like shots and how to Measure my insulin.........

I got a lot of letters saying get better soon with mermaids and fish drawn on the front cover...... When I was gone I watched Ariel like 1000 times.............

I stay at the docs for a few days before I went back to school........