Not more

I lived though second grade.....

But worst came coming......

Third grade I got gluten free Allergy.....

More and more people thought I was diseased with everything they sat ten feet away from me,when I asked if I could sit by them........

I felt like no one cared I was so sad but I kept my sprits high and proud hopping some day ill find friends.......

But one day this girl name Haile asked me if I wanted to play with them I was so ex sided I jumped up like a rocket and ran up to her and said sure..................

We became really good friends i did every thing with her.....

But I wasn't growing up so fast playing dogs and cats wasn't a choice any more............. U had to stop to be cool or not to be called weirdo.........

I tried saying lets Stop and play on the playground instead of the dirt and ground........

We had the biggest fight ever but they for gave me......

But I oh ways have other people's thoughts in mind In stead of my thoughts.......

I was worried of what people thought of me because of what happened to me in the passed.......

I lived by my passed my angry.......

But never revenge, no killing my self I thought of my life as perfect and I hope will be:)