trust friends and lust...

trust is like a broken mirror, you can fix it but theres always gonna be scars in the reflection.

- I wanna know whats going on here. Last night was horrible. I couldnt sleep coz if i closed my eyes you were there. Smiling at me. and it made me cry. I didnt stop crying once last night. Not once. How could you say you have no friends to a friend? That made me feel like crap. It made me feel like i wasnt doing enough for you. And then to say i dont get, trust, or respect you.... :'(

I try my best every single day to understand you, to get you to open up to me. So i could be a friend. A friend with the hope that by understanding you id eventually be able to understand your troubles, And help you through them. But everytime i get close to thinking i know you, a whole new side to you shows up... Your not the guy i fell for anymore...To be honest its beginning to feel like you dont love me anymore. I dont think you do. Whats the point in keeping this going if your not you?

And i trusted you with something ive only ever trusted one person with. I trusted you with my heart. I could open up to you without worrying about anyone finding out coz you were the one person who i thought understood me.

I trusted you with everything i had. And at the moment it feels like youve crushed me. Completley. I dont get what i did wrong... But whatever it was, it wont happen again. Coz im causing you nothing but trouble and until i can understand you i promise ill stop messing things up for you and i wont talk to you again. Until you need me. I promise i wont get involved from now on. Until i can be sure im not gonna completley kill everything that we took so long to build up. If you need me im a message away. And if i can ill always reply. But if i was you i wouldnt. I just keep screwing with your head. And its not fair on you. No matter what I love you kiye.

Bye...-

I read the message aloud to myself- debating to whether to send it. then i remembered all the times he'd told me he loved me... told me he needed me... and then the times he'd lied to me... and the times he'd broke me in two. i took a deep breath and pressed send. i waited for the little tick by the message. waiting for him to read it. the tick appeared and he typed a single word. that word was the worst one he could have sent me.

-fine-

i stared at it for a few minutes... so he lets it all go just like that... after everything we've been through...

And at that point anger took over my actions. i threw the phone across the room and screamed... one thing popped into my head... the time he cheated with my best mate... but i forgave him... the night i found out... well lets just say i still have the scars...

"Tell me whats going on!" screamed kelly. kelly was my best mate and she has been for the past three years.

I sighed. there was no way i could hide this from her...