➥ 𝟬𝟯

▬ 𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

▬ 𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I breathe in deeply as I try to control my anger, remembering what the therapist said. "Come ooonnnnn, let me come with youuuuuu~" My brother begged as he held on to my leg.

"Tsk, stay here with Emma, I have something important to do." I said as I try to shake him off. I shouldn't have mentioned that I'm going abroad. Now Mikey is begging me to take him with me.

"I don't want to stay here, Ken-chin and Emma always left me out after they got married. Please don't leave me alone here." He begged and gripped my pant.

"OI! YOU'RE PULLING MY PANTS OFF! LET ME GO, YOU BRAT!" I exclaimed with irritation while I try to pull my pant up.

"Come on pleaseeee!!! Let me join too!!" He cried but thankfully Draken took him off from my leg.

I sighed and fixed my clothes and looked at Mikey with irritation. "Ken-chin let me go, I want to come with him." Mikey said, acting like a brat again.

"That won't be possible, we still have some work to do at the motor shop." Draken said but he only whined.

"You still have Inupi-kun to help you, can't I also just take a leave?" He said and making the other sigh.

"He's also busy, we can't just fix all those motors with just the two of us. Also, all you did was to laze and sleep at the shop. You don't need a leave." He said and dragged Mikey away.