I. The Job

(Y/N's POV)

I sat in my study chair, sighed, while continuing to scan the various jobs displayed on my laptop screen.

I live alone in a flat to finish my college. To meet all my finances, such as bills, groceries, and other financial needs while I was in college, I worked as a part-timer at a convenience store close to my college, and now, after I graduated I decided to look for a better job than  my previous job.

"Haaa..." I sighed tiredly, feeling bored when I didn't find a job that interested me. Supporting my chin with my hand, my (e/c) finally caught a vacancy that caught my attention.

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex
Looking for a employee as a mechanic!

Please send your application to our e-mail:

Fazbear.entertainment@email.com

"Freddy Fazbear, huh? I haven't heard that name in a long time."  I muttered when I saw the simple job vacancies, smiled slightly when I saw the orange version of Freddy Fazbear himself standing in there with a big smile, which I thought was very cute.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

I still remember when I was little, I used to go there with my mother just to see the appearance of the brown bear animatronic dan his friends singing, but after mother died I was forced to live with my uncle, so I couldn't go back there (especially after that place closed completely over the times due to the number of missing children inside the restaurant).

"Being a mechanic at Pizzaplex sounds pretty good." I muttered, Without thinking, immediately send the application to the email listed there. I know that I should have thought all this through before submitting my application, considering that the company was branded badly by everyone, and I don't know if this place will last long or not. Even so I want to stay positive, I mean, sure that place used to have a really bad history, but that's all in the past, maybe now it's a better place than before.

Who knows.

The next day, while I was making breakfast for myself, I got a notification on my phone, and I quickly opened it

The next day, while I was making breakfast for myself, I got a notification on my phone, and I quickly opened it. To my surprise, I got a reply from the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex about my application.

Hello,

Thank you for your application for the job as a mechanic at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

We see that you are highly motivated and have a desire to learn. We would like to invite you for an interview today at 10 a.m.

We hope to meet you soon.

Sincerely,
Fazbear's entertainment Team.

Wow, this was a really fast response. I was really surprised they got back to me that fast. So after I ate the breakfast I made, I decided to take a quick shower, before getting dressed and preparing myself for my interview before the appointed time.