• 3 | 10 | 2020 •

-
"All she ever wanted was a love that didn't remind her of pain."
• r.h Sin •
-

• Third person •

"SIYEON, WAKE UP"

Her mother's voice boomed through the house.

Siyeon's eyes burst open as she jolted awake, her heart beating quicker by the second.

The door burst open, making her sit up straight almost immediately.

"Out of bed. Now. You have school"

And just then, the alarm rang once again, causing her mom to sarcastically smile.

"Even your alarm says so. Now up, uniform's on your desk's chair already"

As soon as she was finished, the door slammed shut after she walked her way out of Siyeon's room.

"Be down by 5"

She left a last message before making her way down the stairs before her footsteps completely disppeared into the living room.

"Has she ever thought about causes of fucking heart attacks, Jesus Christ.."

Siyeon mumbled to herself, her heart still beating quickly from the sudden shock and noise that woke her up.

But, to get along with the early day, she got up and walked down the tiny steps of her loft, making her way to the desk that was right beside the closet under her bed.

Her eyes half-closed, she took the uniform and changed into it as her mom instructed.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated, a new notification popping up on the bar.

She paused as she gave herself unnecessary some time to stare at her phone. A few moments after her screen turned off, she took her phone and unlocked it, pausing once her mind went blank.

"What did I get my phone for..?"

She questioned, her eyebrows lightly furrowed as she stared at her screen, seeing her own reflection. Her head lightly threw itself back as she realized what she got it for.

[Ma friend]

-
"Wanna talk about what made you so out of it yesterday or you're just gonna keep it to yourself"
-

Yeeun texted. Siyeon sighed and started typing back.

[you]
-
"Another cheated on me like a week before school started"
-

[🕯r i 🕯]
-
"HE WHAT NOW???"
-

[Ma friend]
-
"Did what 😀?"
-

[you]
-
"Mhm"
-

[🕯r i 🕯]
-
"JUST WAIT"

"Just WAIT until I find his ass"

"lurking around in the streets somewhere"
-