• 3 | 12 | 2020 •

-
"Broken & used, her heart deserved to be loved as new."
• r.h Sin •
-

• Siyeon POV •

"Okay everybody, you have 10 minutes left"

The teacher announced as she looked at her watch and observed everyone through her square-like glasses, sitting on the seat near her desk.

Jay acknowledged it and looked back the group right after.

"Hmm, how about we name our hobbies or interests?"

His friendly voice asked as he looked at everyone who nodded in agreement, me included.

"Okay! So I find a lot of joy in painting and digital art, if we have the chance to meet up outside of school I could show you guys some of my works"

Chae-song happily said, an excited smile following right after.

"I mostly draw more on the chibby side of digital art rather than the detailed ones, and I love to paint views with oil paint. I took classes of course and have classes scheduled every Saturday in the afternoon"

Everybody nodded at the information given and she looked at Geum-sang for him to continue.

"I do not particularly have much hobbies but I enjoy organizing school notes, documents, and possibly my own room if I ever have the time to"

His calm and clear voice spoke monotonously as his posture stayed impressively straight.

I was barely paying attention but at the same time I was able to grip onto information about everybody, I just wasn't able to pay attention to the fact that there weren't much people until I had to speak.

"Okay guysss so I like fashion and I have been interested in the fashion industry for a while nowww. It's super exciting to me and I have a bunch of clothes so just chat me if you wanna borrow any clothes. What else do I like?"

He then suddenly clapped his hands together and gasped out loud.

"Designingggg, I love designing toooo but only for clothes I can't do anything else like that but I do have amazing taste so just ask me anytime for some opinions on pretty stuff. Thaaanks"

His hands fanning towards everyone when he on the word "designingggg".

"What about Jay? How bout you"

Leio asked, making everybody's attention advert to him.

"Oh, I enjoy cooking and playing the piano. I'm also interested in fashion, I like going shopping to look at new clothes too"

Jay responds, and to that Leio's jaw slightly drops in excitement.

"We love thatt, fashion is just so creative and cool I genuinely love it so much"

His tawny brown eyes lit up at speaking of his passion, making smile Chae-song as she notices.

Then there was silence, I was wondering why no one else was asking anymore questions or answering anymore questions until I felt a nudge.