chapter 8

In the middle of the ocean where the gala is hosted on the yacht, however, their party is suddenly crashed as there's a robbery on the yacht by the League Of Ninjas. While they took the passengers hostage, they all took every valuable they got from this ship.

As Hakai orders his troops to continue searching, one Of his troops alerts his boss that someone is approaching the yacht. When one of the other ninjas uses the binoculars, the latter sees that there is a group riding on the motorboat. Which are the 4 specialists including Eelin on their side.

They inform Hakai that Eelin is now outside that she wasn't supposed to, much to his disbelief.

Once the motorboat stops by after reaching the ship, the 5 starts climbing up then they managed to reach the top so they could confront Hakai and his Troops. While the 4 specialists are now wearing the armor.

"*looks at Eelin.* How is it possible... How did you manage to escape?!" The leader of this league is in disbelief.

"Well, I'm glad I did. And now it's time to end this! I couldn't do it without their help, After I tricked you on sparing their lives!" The girl wearing a lab coat said boldly as she dares to face her so-called boss.

Hakai is angry from this when he realized her deception, but begins to smirk behind his mask, doubting her efforts.

But Jericho and the others stood up for her as they were willing to back her up since they were all angry about what they did to Eelin.

So the battle begins.

Lumi blasts energy stars to aim at the group of ninjas which creates an explosion after they received a blow.

Sukar easily dodges the shurikens and then kicks them off.

Felisa approaches the hostages to free them. Then buy them some time to escape this ship where they boarded on the lifeboat.

Eelin uses her power to magnetically grab the ninja weapons in an attempt to aim at the army. But noticed that Hakai attempted to strike her with his claw gauntlets.

Only Jericho steps in and uses his sword to defend her by blocking the strike.

As he struggles from shielding the attack, the girl wearing a lab coat begins to use her technopathy power to magnetically break both of the claw gauntlets which start to fall apart.

Hakai may lose his weapons, however, Eelin noticed that Hakai is bringing something out. Which is the mechanical-like hilt that was given by Eelin earlier.

So the girl wearing glasses tries to use her powers to get the hilt. But was stopped by the ninja who toss the bolas that tie her up.

Once he brought out the thunderbolt gem that was inside a case, Hakai attaches it to the center of the hilt. After that, the hilt begins to activate its power. The hilt summon a bladed sword that's made out of electricity.

This surprised both of the specialists from seeing this.

"A sword made out of lightning...? *in his mind.* I think I've seen this before..." The white-haired boy thought as he becomes familiar with it.

The girl wearing glasses explains her creation of the device that can grant its power after being attached by that gem.

So Hakai begins to shoot an electrical beam to aim at Jericho and Eelin. Only to be pushed off by Sukar to avoid that attack. Which ended up causing damage on this deck.

Once Jericho cuts off the bolas to free Eelin, he then charges towards Hakai to duel with him, even though the leader of this league is wielding a powerful weapon. Only his sword breaks in half after receiving a single strike by Hakai.