Saving Kennedy

Saving Kennedy: Synopsis

Kennedy Richards has been through agonizing moments of hell throughout her life that could last a lifetime for her. Among her mother's trip abroad, her father's disappearance and uncountable changes of environment, at last Kennedy was finally settled in at her aunt's, permanently. She was eager and excited for the upcoming future in order to live her life to the fullest after she leaves high school.

But little did she know that the Devil's misfortunes would knock at her door. With police encounters, unwanted hangouts, food fights, bullying, dinner parties, and never-ending trouble, she would ask herself: Why me, of all people?! Admist all that, the Devil had one-seemingly-last party trick.

Brett Henderson.

Brett Henderson was the first sign of trouble in Kennedy's eyes as soon as she realised that all the girls -except her, of course- swooned over him in a heartbeat and worshipped him as if he's some sex God. It's not like he's even that good looking, though. With that decided, she was determined to stay far, far away from Brett then she ever could.

Somehow, someway though, they both ended up in a similar sort of situation, which could very well end both of their lives, without wanting to.

Accompanied with the situation, deep, dark secrets are planted everywhere in Kennedy's life, which are still yet to be discovered. From thereon she finds herself embarking on a life-threatening journey that flips her world upside down, with the intention of finding a way out.
But what happens if all the dark secrets unravel like an unwanted slap in the face? What happens if she can't save herself before it's too late?

Join Kennedy and her fight against the odds of mysteries and secrets, where danger lurks ahead and entangled mysteries will unravel.

© All rights reserved to Ninaa_xo.