"Homework."

Bakugou was finishing his homework that Present Mic had assigned to them when his phone buzzed making the desk vibrate a small bit. He put his pencil down and picked up his phone. When the screen came on he noticed a text from Midoriya so he unlocked his phone to read it since he only glanced at it the first time.

"Hey Kacchan, can you come to my room? I need some help with the home work." - Deku

The blonde frowned at the message. It's not unusual for the other to ask for help on homework to to study together, but they always did that in the common area. Unless they were dating people of different secondary genders didn't enter each other's rooms especially not Omegas and Alphas. Most of the time Alphas were just too dangerous to be in an Omega's bedroom alone.

Well most Alphas were, but Bakugou isn't most Alpha's. He can control himself and always thought any Alpha that said they can't are just lying. Sure he gives in to little things like maybe getting a little too close to Midoriya's scent glands, but he would never ever violate the Omega in anyway. He'd hurt himself first before doing something like that. So Bakugou felt confident enough to answer the smaller and tried not to think about being invited to Midoriya's dorm.

"Sure, be there in a second." Bakugou answered as he got up grabbing the All Might bear

It was seven at night as the blonde left his room heading towards the elevator and pressed the button watching it light up. When the doors opened he stepped in spinning around and hitting the second floor button watching the doors shut again. He felt a little nervous if he was honest, his hands were definitely getting more sweaty. Damnit why didn't he change clothes. All he's wearing is a tank top and sweats. Couldn't he have worn something nicer? He expects the precious Omega to accept him while dressed so poorly? He's the worst Alpha ever.

The doors open again as he looks down at the All Might bear and he stepped out of the elevator. This was a sucky gift too, but oh well he can just say it's a friendly Valentine's gift. He feels so stupid for jumping the gun like this. Bakugou thought he was ready but apparently he wasn't. He didn't know what to say, he wasn't dressed nice, and he had a lame ass gift. He wasn't ready at all and just got ahead of himself. The blonde needs more time to think of a plan that is better that whatever the hell his previous one was because it sucked ass and now he was here standing at Midoriya's door in casual clothes with a stupid All Might teddy bear in his hand.

Before he could knock he heard the dorm door next to the green Omega's open and a vibrant sparkling blonde walked out smelling like freshly baked croissants. Weirdly the scent calmed the distressed Alpha a little as he looked over and realized this might look bad because Alpha's are not supposed to be on the Omega floor. It was school rule that only Betas can be on the Omega floor unless it was an emergency or an Omega invited them.

If they were caught and unwanted the Alpha would be severely reprimanded. It was just too dangerous to let an Alpha on the Omega floor. Obviously Bakugou wouldn't hurt any Omega unless they were a villain and needed to be taken down, but not all Alpha's are like him. He never went to that floor before now and he was only there because Midoriya invited him. He would go there otherwise.

At UA the students were separated by first and secondary genders. So on the male side the second floor was for Omegas which included Midoriya, Aoyama, two prime Omegas, then Kaminari who was a regular one. The third floor of the dorm was for Betas which included Sero, Todoroki, Ojiro, and Tokoyami. Lastly was the fourth floor that belonged to the male Alphas which included Bakugou a Prime, then Kirishima, Iida, Satou, Shoiji, and unfortunately Mineta who were all regular Alphas.