Chapter 1

Emma POV
I walked down the street looking at my black vans and thinking about life. Sadly I was walking to the worst place known to man, you guessed it school. It was close to the end of the school year so I was happy about that but that still wouldn't change the fact that we still had work to do. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see who it was. It was Shawn Mendes the guy I've been crushing on for years.
"Hey Shawn."
"Hey Emma what's up?"
He was holding his guitar case and he had a navy blue backpack draped on his shoulder. Let's just say my heart was full of butterfly's and my palms were starting to sweat. He looked perfect, he could sing like a god and he was just a down to earth sweet person.
I'm the type of person who looks down and starts to blush when I get nervous and my hands also start to shake so this wasn't a very good moment.
"Your voice is amazing Shawn," I managed to get out my voice sounded cracked and barley audible.
"Thanks Emma!"
We finally reached the school and said our goodbyes and let me tell you after talking to him I started squealing like a seal and jumping up and down like a crazy person. Stares and whispers started to fill the room after my little "happy hour" about shawn I mean come on he's just so attractive just hearing him say your name makes you smile. *After school*
I walked home smiling my eyes dancing with happiness. Finally I could go home and eat. Sure I had lunch but man oh man was I hungry all I was thinking about were the muffins we had at home. Man was I excited.
"Hey you look excited."
I froze is that shawn talking to me?
"Yeah we have muffins at home that I'm really excited to eat."
I laughed at how pathetic that sounded.
"I love muffins," Shawn shouted!
I giggled to myself.
"Save me one!"
"I will," I laughed.
*Later that night*
I was sitting on the couch laughing at funny vines a guy pranking people with Nutella and chocolate in a bathroom stall. People are hilarious these days! I heard a knock on the door and hid. My mom wasn't home and when ever people knock on the door I usually hide just incase don't judge we all do it sometimes. The banging became louder and I started to panic. Glass broke and I heard loud footsteps laughter filled the air until I realized who the voice was. My heart stopped beating and my eyes became glossy. I needed to get out of here and fast.