jenny darling~|002|

how do i tell my friends that the person i was talking to, was myself, and not a hidden lover-?

anyways,

─── ❝ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜɴsᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ❞ ───

  it wasn't that long ago that y/n's friend had invited them into his house. y/n had refused at first, not wanting to be a nuisance. but then remembered how his parents are basically their parents, just not biological. or official.

  "mooom, i'm home" he called out, slipping off his light gray woollen overcoat, and hanging it on the nearby coat hook.

  y/n took off their shoes, leaving them by the shoe rack. glancing at the male beside them, he wore a freakin black turtleneck sweater to high school. who does that??

  "dearie~ you're home! how was school?"

  a very beautiful woman, wearing a white lace blouse and black dress pants, calmly stepped down the large marble staircase.

  y/n pursed their lips, yup, he got his fashion sense from his mother. got it.

  the lady glanced over at y/n, her eyes lighting up. she sped her pace down the stairs, her black stilettos clacking on the steps till she made it to the floor.

  "oh you should've told me y/n would be here!" she walked up to y/n, carefully pulling them into a hug, "It's wonderful to see you again hun, would you stay for dinner?"

  she turned to her son, nudging her head in y/n's direction when they weren't looking. he awkwardly cleared his throat, "uh y/n? would you like to stay for dinner?"

  y/n quickly ran through all the pros and con's in their head, but before they could even calculate anything, they answered, "yeah, sure i'll stay"

  a small smile of relief twitched on their friend's face, while his mom grinned in smug approval.

  "well children, i'm off for work now." she patted both of them on the head, "i'll be back in a couple hours for dinner, have fun~!."

  y/n watched as she headed for the door, switching her stilettos for the ones she wore outside. she opened the door and walked through, waving them goodbye before closing the door.

  'now why tf does she have an indoor pair of stilettos?' you might ask? well, it's because she's too rich for slippers ig-

  he cleared his throat to get y/n's attention, "sooo, wanna get started on the homework?"

  y/n only shrugged, wasn't a yes, wasn't a no. besides, there's always later. they watched as their male friend picked up both of their bags with ease, taking them with him.

  the two juniors headed towards the living room. very living, even the carpet had style. the duo sat on the couch, looking at the big tv screen in front of them.

  reaching over, he grabbed the remote from the table in front of him, pressing the on button. he scrolled past some things, watching y/n's reaction to movies the cursor moved over.

  finally picking a movie, he started to unpack his bag, taking out his pencils and paper. preparing to write the other half of his written essay. y/n watched him, before also taking out their own homework.

  this caused y/n to remember something else about punz. punz was pretty smart, he just never tried on tests. he'd offer to complete some students' homework, projects, essays, etc. as long as you had $5-15, he'd do it.