Part 5

"Thank you JJ for tonight." You say as JJ and you are driving back to John B.'s.

"Anything for you, princess." JJ winks at you, then continues looking at the road.

Y/n's mind: Princess? Did he just call me princess? I'm so confused now. First he called me cutie, now princess. What is happening?

You and JJ arrive at John B.'s to see a bunch of flashing lights and loud music.

Kia and Sarah escort you inside the house, where you find the most gorgeous dress that you've ever seen. It was a silky silver dress with sleeves that were made of lace silk and it was the perfect length. Not too long and not too short.

"Omg! That is the prettiest dress I've ever seen." You say with excitement flowing out of you.

"You're welcome, y/n." Kia says, giving you a hug before letting you change into the dress.

You come out in the dress and the expressions on Kia and Sarah change from excited to in aw.

"What do you guys think?" You ask while looking at their faces.

"You look amazing, y/n!" Sarah and Kia shouted at the same time.

"Thanks guys!" You say with pure joy.

"Come on, we need to go show the guys. Especially JJ." Kia says as she and Sarah grab your arms and pull you outside to where the guys are.

"Wow!" John B. and Pope say as soon as they see you.

JJ turns his head and once he sees you, his mouth drops open.

"Wow. y/n you look gorgeous." JJ gets up and walks over to you. He grabs a hold of your waist and pulls you in for a kiss. After a minute or two, he pulls away with a smile on his face.

"JJ, I.." You start, but before you can finish, he kisses you again.

"y/n, I..I think I love you." Everyone is dead silent, even you. You wanted to say something, but couldn't figure out what to say to JJ.

"y/n, I've been in love with you since this morning when we met." JJ grabs your hands as he's talking.

"JJ, I..I don't know what to say. This is all so sudden." You feel your heart start beating faster the longer JJ's holding your hands.

"Tell him already!" Pope, Sarah, John B., and Kia yell together.

"Tell me what?" JJ asks with the cutest look of confusion ever.

"Well...I sort have been in love with you since we met this morning too." You say happily as if a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders.

JJ gets down on one knee and you start to worry.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" JJ asks you with hope in his heart that you'll say yes.

"JJ. Yes, a thousand times, Yes!" You exclaim with pure happiness.

JJ gets up off his knee and pulls you in for another kiss.

"Get a room, you two!" John B. and Pope say in sync.

You and JJ pull away and immediately start laughing.

"Oh, let them be you guys!" Sarah says while laughing'

"To the new happy new couple, JJ and y/n!" Kia says as she passes out solo cups filled halfway with cherry sparkling water.

"y/n, how do you feel?" John B. asked.

"I am extremely happy to be JJ's girlfriend, even though I haven't known him that long." You say.