4). Reacquainted

Janet pov

"NYNY!" I hear Missy yell. Gil and I both look up instantly.
It was her! I don't know if I'm excited to see her or pissed because she never reached out to me as she said she would. Not trying to sound cocky but you can't have my number and not use it.

"We not gone poison y'all" was all I heard before I notice her analyzing me. I walk over to and give her a warm smile

"Hi Ny" I smirk.

"M-my pleasure to meet you Ms. Jackson. I'm a fan" She manages to say. I noticed Gil staring at me with a confused look. Was this not the right person? I look at her wrist and see the strawberry pendant- just like Nyrobi's from the club. This is definitely her! What's her issue?
Her phone rings and I look back up at her

"Excuse me. I have to take this call. Pumpkin pour me two shots, baby! We gettin lit today." she said walking out of the area we were in making me laugh. Maybe she's still embarrassed from that night?

"Gil..." I say to him with a facial expression in he can read

"Girl I was thinking the same thing." He says and shakes his head. Maybe she is crazy. I don't know.

Nyrobi POV

"You ain't call me when you made it. Me and mama Tish over here worried sick!" Kia barks through the phone. But my mind is else where.

"I'm sooo Sorry Ki, sorry ma. Missy had me rushing here. But aye, Kia go somewhere by yourself real quick" I say and surprisingly, she did so quickly with a concerned look. "Don't look like that. It's nothing bad. But girl why did I get to the shop and Janet Jackson was the client. But when she came over to grab a drink she whispered in my ear and said 'hey Ny" I give an attempt mock her voice. Kia began to laugh.

"She said hey cause y'all met in Detroit. How the fuck don't you remember that?? Not only did y'all meet but y'all were damn near about to fuck on the couch at a point, freaky asses" she laughing hysterically

"Uhn uhn, scary as hell that I can't remember...Did I throw up or anything. And why the fuck didn't you tell me I was chilling with that fuckin lady? What the fuck Ki?" Kia stopped laughing and looked at me through the face time camera

"Oh shit you did black out! I forgot about that. You was fucked up by the time we made it in the car. And I honestly thought the shit was dream cause I passed out when I got you in the house. Bitch we gotta stop that drinking shit. We don't know our limits..." she trails off. "But seriously tho NyNy, she knows you. She gave you a number and everything. I ain't say shit because you kept saying 'Don't mention this shit tomorrow"  I trail my nails across my forehead cause how did I not remember? And out of all the times I get drunk, I get blacked out drunk with someone that's actually memorable?

"NyNy come back! I need to introduce you to everybody" my TT Missy called out for me.

"Ki I love you. Tell my mom I love her and Najah too please. I have to go. I promise to call y'all later" I smiled.

"Love you Skrawberry" she winks and hangs up immediately. This girl.

As I walk back in. I noticed my auntie prepping Janet for her wax and Janet's friend was talking to them with a chair next to the bed. I grabbed the shots that pumpkin poured me. And walked over to them.