Chapter 1 the casino

Wilbur had shown up to the casino uninvited as expected, it was crowded, more crowded than usual Wilbur stepped inside looking a bit out of place with everyone being in suits or dresses and he was wearing a dirty torn trench coat, Wilbur looked around everyone looked like they were having a good time except for. "WILBUR!" Quackity yelled, stomping up to him. "Ah there's the big shot" Wilbur said smirking, "You know you're not allowed to be here." "I know I know don't get your feathers in a knot bird boy I'm only here to visit for a little bit" "That's what you said last time then you didn't leave till we forced you to" Quackity said clearly frustrated by the whole situation "ok ok you caught me" Wilbur put his hands in the air and sighed while smiling "I'll just stay for a little bit I promise" "Fine" Quackity groaned and attempted to walk away unsurprisingly Wilbur was not long to follow, loving seeing how annoyed Quackity was with his ignorance it was his favorite thing to do after all annoy his beloved bird boy. Quackity on the other hand wasn't that found of the idea of being followed around by a crusty walking revived corpse with a huge ego and that blew up his own nation.

To be continued...

A/N

Ok hope y'all enjoyed my late night idea for a fanfic have an amazing day/night or afternoon and let me know if you want a second chapter bye! :] 💕