7. Dazzled

"Can you get that melting middle-school art project off of your face, L/N? You came to work at the Pizza Plex, not a horror film."

You pinched Olive's arm, a furious blush smacking you in the face.
"Shut up! I was just trying something new. You're just a heartless old hag."

Olive sucked her teeth, messing her hand through her violet-streaked hair and pushing her glasses firmly back on the bridge of her nose (as you'd come to notice, they had a habit of slipping off), "was just letting you know that it's horrendous. Might wanna wash it off."

"Well I'm sorry for using your face as a reference." It was Olive's turn to pinch you, but you all you could do was laugh at her murderous expression.

But, with an exaggerated roll of her eyes, Olive handed you a cup of iced coffee and took a drink of her own.

Today was boiling - maybe it was just you, but having to drive here in a stuffy car would linger on you for the rest of the day. And thanks to your piss-poor wage, fixing the AC in your car wasn't something you could do easily.
With the sun beating onto your back, you stood just outside of the Pizza Plex, it's walls towering over you like a silent threat waiting to pounce. You'd been there longer than you liked to admit. Although you'd gotten over that whole 'Monty' situation yesterday, the whole vibe of it still rubbed you the wrong way and you'd hesitated more then once when reaching for the door.

"As you already know, the Fazbear company is in major dept." You nodded, suddenly interested. It wasn't often Olive talked about the money problems of the company - and when she did, she didn't talk about it lightly. So this had to be something important.

"Well..." Olive sighed and flicked her nails against her palm, "well, we need to do something about this. I don't like to admit it, but it's something we need to take care of. As your manager, I want you to pitch me some ideas on how to raise some extra cash."

You gaped at her, "You're making me do that?" Frustration settled in the pit of your stomach, but soon, your frown of annoyance was replaced by a smug grin. "OOOHHH, I get why you can't do that yourself. You're embarrassed. No need to be! I'm sure you're not the only one with the IQ of a moldy sponge."

Olive groaned, giving you the middle finger (which you definitely deserved), "Do you even know what a manager is?" She continued to grumbled to herself as you both, finally, walked inside, hanging her leather jacket on a coat hanger as she prowled over to her office.
"Now get to work, Y/N!" You smiled to yourself as you watched her go.

So Olive wanted you to raise money for the Pizza Plex? Easier said than done. The Pizza Plex already had everything a kid could wish for. You ground your teeth, continuing deeper into the building. What could you possibly do?

"Bonnie!" You quickly made your way to Bonnie Bowl, not daring to stop incase you ran into Monty, "You won't believe what Olive's making me do!" No reply. Just like yesterday. You cracked your knuckles, beelining straight for the arcade.

"Bonnie, I know you're in here~" You stopped. There wasn't a sound, not a shadow on the wall. All you could hear was the quiet electric buzz of the lights and all you could see were rows of arcade machines. No Bonnie. You bit your cheek, your eyes darting around the room. Where was he?

So, just like yesterday, you checked everywhere. The ice cream parlor. The Bowling Alley. Again, he was nowhere. Readjusting your vest, you strode confidently to the backroom, your keys jingling in your hand.

"Thought you could run from me, didn't you?" You wiggled the keys in the door, having to try a few of them before finding the right one, "Well, hide-and-seek's over." You kicked the door open, laughing victoriously, "I've got you!"