Character descriptions

Riley Avery Kent - 15 years old, adopted by Rosalind Kent and Richard Kent by the age of four. Dark skin, big black shiny eyes and straight pure black hair. Younger biological sister to Ray Kent and adopted sister to Rosie Kent.

Ray Aileen Kent -  17 going on 18, adopted by Rosalind Kent and Richard Kent by the age of seven. Dark skin, brown eyes and hair. Older biological sister to Riley Kent and adopted sister to Rosie Kent.

Rosie Elle Kent - 16 years old, daughter of Rosalind Kent and Richard Kent. Skinny, blonde hair, brown eyes and poetic. The middle kid.

Rosalind Kent - 40 years old, biological mother to Rosie Elle. Richard Kent's widow. Adoptive mother to Riley Avery and Ray Aileen. Skinny, blonde hair, blue eyes, loves wine.  CEO for a big company, and a cook.

Richard Kent - Biological father to Rosie, adoptive father to Riley and Ray. Passed away by the age of 45.

Rocco Parker - 42 years old, dating Rosalind for three years.

Elliana Guinevere Morgan - 16 years old, Riley's best friend. Goes by Eli.

Eloise Morgan - 45 years old, Eli's mother.

Allison Garcias - Riley, Ray and Lilia's biological mother.

Lilia Murphy - 4 year old, Riley and Ray half sister, Allison's daughter.

Set on:
Forest Hill, Queens