1

Zoe's POV-
"Zoe" I hear someone say my name but I can't make out who it is. "Zoe" yep it is a mans voice. "ZOE SUGG" Joe! why is he yelling my name so early in the morning? I open my eyes. I am not a morning person. "What" I yell back half groaning. "You ready?" he asks appearing at my bed side. "ready?" I ask "for what" joe looks at me funny. "oh no" he says. "OUR FLIGHT LEAVES IN TWENTY MINUETS TO GO TO LA!" he is practically yelling. I shoot up out of bed. And look at him. He turns away laughing. "What?!?" I ask. He gestures towards my chest area. I'm only In my bra! it was so hot last night that I took off my shirt and I forgot that it was off! I quickly cover myself up with a blanket. He is in historical fits of laughter. "Oh grow up joe! I'm your sister!" I tease. He mimics me in what is supposed to sound like my voice but ends up sounding more like a hobbit. He gets out and I quickly get dressed realizing that there is no time for a shower. After I am done with my hair and makeup joe tells me it's time to go. "I am glad that you packed up last night otherwise we would miss our flight." Joe says. Shit. I look at him for a second before we both run into my room throwing random articles of clothing into my suit case until it is full. Just then the taxi pulls up. I put my iPhone, laptop, headphones and my book 'The tiger rising' (did you know that on audible dot com you can get this book and many othe.... this YouTube thing is getting to my head!) into my carry on bag and run out the door and into the taxi. "Where to?" he asks in an American accent. I love the American accent it is so oh I don't know smooth? "the airport" me and Joe say in unison causing us both to laugh. it was only about 5 seconds until joe pulled out his vlogging camera. "Hey guys so I am in a cab with.... zoeeeeeee" he extend the 'e' for a while. "Hey guys! we are on our way to the airport to go to amer......" I am cut off by joe covering my mouth. "shhhh they don't know yet" he says winking at the camera. I giggle. When we get to the air port I am thrilled to see Alfie, Jim, Marcus, tanya, oli, casper, and Niomi! this is the first time meeting other youtubers besides joe and casper. I sit down next to the window and look out it i notice someone sit down next to me and i assume that it is joe. But to my surprise when I turn my head I see an Alfie Dayes. The Alfie Dayes. the one who I have always had a crush on. I blush and look back out the window to try and hide it. I plug in my headphones and put them into my ears and try to sleep. As I am drifting I start to sing the song that I am listing to. "Yesterday I asked you something I thought you knew." I mumble to my self. "So I told you with a smile, it's all about you" Alfie sings and I look at him. Soon enough we get the whole boy band singing and me of course.me and Alfie never break eye contact but it isn't awkward it feels right. Everyone is singing but I only hear Alfie and I. Us. I like the sound of that. But what are the chances I mean he deserves anyone in the world so why would he waste his time on me.
•••
A/N Sorry if its crappy. And I know that when the boy band formed Alfie and zoë were dating but I forgot when I wrote this just pretend that when the YouTube boyband was created zalfie wasn't a thing yet.