3

Zoe's POV-

On the rest of the plane ride none of us say anything to each other but we still glance at each other some times. I looked at him and smiled and he bit his lip. He actually looks like he wants me. I wink and look out the window. I glance back and he is still chewing on his lip. I can't believe it. He likes me he likes me as more than just a friend. I smile as I look at him. I eye him up and down and then I wink to let him know that he isn't the only one who wants something. He blushed. I live making Alfie Dayes blush.

Alfies POV-

She was staring at me. Did she like me? impossible. She looks at my mouth and smiles. I notice that she is looking at how I am chewing on my lip. I quickly stop and I blush as she winks at me. We get off the plane and all take cabs to the hotel. Every one gets signed in and are paired up as roommates. Me and Zoe were the only ones left. I wipe my hands on my jeans. "Room for t-two please." shit I stuttered. Zoe seemed to notice 'cause she was giggling. We get into our room and it is nice. A big living room. Two bathrooms a kitchen and a bedroom. THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED! "uhhh well erm" I stutter looking at the bedroom. It was midnight and we were both to tired to complain. I pull my pants off and put on a white tee shirt. Zoe opens her suit case and boy let me tell you it was a mess. "Nice organizing skills" I tease "I forgot to pack" she blushes. "Um I have no pjs I guess that I didn't pack any." I laugh at her awkward ness and hand her acre shirt and a pair of boxers. She puts them on without exiting the room. She looks at me the whole time before I can't hold it in any longer. I kiss her hard.
•••
A/N so a little bit of zalfie mingle going on
Goal 4 comments 6 favorites