Aegia: The Search

Hello and good day to each and every one of you!

We, the founders, are in need of extra man power for we want to widen the reach of our community. Wether you are experienced or experienced in this field, you're very much welcome to apply!

Below is a set of guidelines that we've provided for you to know if you are qualified to fill out the form for the position that you're aiming for.

I. You must be active
- obviously not all the time but you must check your account a couple times a day.

II. You must be responsible
- applying to be a moderator, an ambassador, an editor, or a critic is not as easy as it seems.

III. You must know a thing or two about the sector that you're signing in
- an example is when you're applying for the role of being a critic but you're not competent or not that  knowledgeable in that field. again, you must at least know a thing or two about the field/sector that you want to join in.

IV. You must be respectful
- not only to us but to everyone that you come across in this community.

V. You must know how to have fun
- this community is not all about learning or gaining friends. We also aim to make those things enjoyable.

VI. You must contribute
- whenever our team is brainstorming, please participate or communicate with us as well.

VII. You must not be timid/reserved
- it's alright to be shy but I hope in time, you overcome that shyness and show us your beautiful personality.

If you've read the guidelines and is confident that you can follow all of them, comment I'm in!

comment here --- >

The Olympus Sanctuary Community