TS - Pregnancy #3♡

Continuation last part ->
Enjoy 💕
~ignore my typos*
________________________________________

° A H A A N °

I was really happy today, "FUC*!!" I exclaimed in excitement covering my mouth with both palms looking at my laptop screen sitting on study table. Finally my biggest deal ever in Delhi was finalized after working soo hard on it from past few months. Soon my expression turned into horror when I heard someone mimicking me in cute way, I turned back to see.

"PHUCK! Dadda!!"

My 3 an half year old son chipped clapping his hands and giggled sitting in the centre of the bed surrounded by his toys.

"No! Baby! Don't say it again okhyy! It's not a good word! Don't say it again!!" I walked getting up from the chair towards him saying it.

"PHUCK! Phuck!!" He again giggled loudly saying it clapping.

"no! I said not to say it again!! If your mamma gets to know it.!! I swear u'll find me sleeping in lounge tonight!! And I don't want it!! Plzzz baby don't say it again okhyy!!" I said in pleasingly voice literally begging in front of my son sitting on bed with him caressing his soft milky cheeks.

"AVM!! What I was saying that is-" Ishqi barged into the room carrying OUR! elder son Ivaan in her arms. Yeah! We had twins little baby boy 3 years back Ivaan and Aryan, Ivaan was 3 minutes older than Aryan.

Getting back to Ishqi her words chocked inside her throat listening to Aryan. Ishqi's eyes widened and looked at me in horror after taking a glimpse of Aryan.

"PHUCK!! Phuck!! Phuck!! Mamma.....!!" He said it again clapping his tiny pink hands whereas I faceplamed myself turning to other side not meeting her gaze.

"Who thought you that to my baby!!" Ishqi asked him politely with extra sweet voice coming towards him and I looked at her with corner of my eyes. "Dadda!!" He answered innocently smilingly pointing to me. Ishqi gave me a Very Swweeeett! Smile!! Aaahhh- what can I say, that smile killed me there and there knowing it was the silence before the storm, I smiled back sheepishly in fear.

"PHUCK!!" I again cursed my faith in mind when I again heard it, but this time it was Ivaan.

Ishqi kept Ivaan down in anger on bed with Aryan, looked at them first and then at me, "MR. AV-" she was again interrupted by both of them together, "PHUCK! Evaan (Ivaan)" "PHUCK!! Alyan (Aryan)" I again faceplamed myself cursing my faith mentally.

"Soo, Mr. Mhalotra very good! Who very well you thought your children this creepy words within no time!! Congrats!!" Ishqi was soo Sweeettt to me!! Folding her arms across her chest, Ohh God! I'm dead now.