Mobotropilis trouble

'' thinking
"" speaking

After waking up Sonic is still thinking of a plan to get into mobotropolis and get the chaos emerald without being caught and being accused of thievery so he has to come up with something but then sonic sees a black cloak.

Sonic: "Hey that cloak is the one that I wore at Halloween just to scare tails into thinking I'm a death reaper, tails couldn't sleep for the past 2 months after that hahahaha wait a minute I could use this to get into mobotropilis".

Sonic then puts the cloak on and grabs some carpets and prepares to go to mobotropilis .

Sonic makes his way to mobotropilis and sees the city and sees that its entrance is guarded by two wild dog guards.

Sonic: 'This guards must be here to not let me in or intruders in mobotropilis after that incident well I gotta test if this disguise works if it doesn't plan B will settle'.

So Sonic walks up to the guards and they noticed a man in a cloak and put up their spears.

Guard 1: "Halt! What are you doing here in mobotropilis!"

Guard 2: "Are you an intruder working for robotnik!"

Sonic: "Woah chill out dudes I'm just a visitor that wants to check out this rad city."

Guard 2: "So what's with the carpets?"

Sonic: "Uh ...umm oh um that's because I'm a carpet service man someone that is supposed to deliver carpets to all of möbius."

The guards looked at him suspiciously.

Guard 1: "He looks suspicious don't you agree brother".
Guard 2: "Yeah and he also sounds like a certain someone".

Sonic is starting to sweat bullets here.

Sonic: 'If it doesn't work plan b it is then.'

The guards looked at each other and nodded.

Guard 1: "Okay kid you're welcomed in."

Sonic is surprised

Sonic: "Really."

Guard 2: "Yeah but if you're caught killing or stealing from the king well let's just say it wouldn't end well for you or your life."

Sonic nodded and goes to the doors of the city and was surprised that the city.....has not changed at all it's still the same city after the invasion.

Sonic: 'Woah this place hasn't changed at all ever since the iron queen incident'.

Then sonic notices that the people of mobotroplils are looking at him strangely like he's the grim reaper or something like that then he forgot he was wearing a cloak that looked liked a reaper but enough stalling he needs to find that chaos emerald and run off with it before anyone notices that it was him in the cloak  but for now he is just some guy in a robe that holds carpets.

Sonic: 'Okay Everyone's looking at me it must be the robes but don't worry i know how to sort it out'.

Sonic: "Don't worry everyone I'm not the grim reaper I'm just a carpet delivery guy that's just delivering carpets all over mobius!"

Then the people just looked at him weirdly for a minute before getting back to their normal activities.

Sonic: 'Okay that worked out pretty well, now no one is going to stop me from getting the third emerald and- wait a minute these two people look familiar no it couldn't be is that Sally and Nicole!'