Hangout

~With Satoshi~

Since my debut, I've been trending. Some people have been living the fact that I'm here in NXT and almost immediately, the fans started coming up with all these dream rivalries and matches and stuff like that.

How can I blame them? This was probably the best choice I made so far and I couldn't wait for what the future holds.

Then, I was given a FaceTime call from Kana and when I answered, I thought she looked so kawaii!

(A/N: How is Asuka 40 years old and she looks like she's in her early 30s? For someone who has autism, I'll never understand.)

Kana: ちょっと! (Hey!)

Kana: ちょっと! (Hey!)

Me: おはようございます! (Hey, good morning!)

Kana: 昨夜からどうやってやっていますか? (How're you doing since last night?)

Me: 私が興奮していたのか表現できませんでした。 (I couldn't express how excited I was.)

Kana: 私は想像することができます。 昨夜も私のデビューでしたので、私たちはもっています。 (I can imagine. It was my debut last night too, so we're both happy.)

Me: ええ。 あなたは今日何もしていますか? (Yeah. Are you doing anything today?)

Kana: 一日中作業し、おそらくビデオゲームをしているだけです。 あなたはどうですか? (Just working out and possibly playing video games all day. What about you?)

Me: おそらく同じですが、オーランドを探索します。 (Probably the same, but exploring Orlando.)

Kana: 私はあなたと一緒に来ることができますか? 友達としてぶらぶらずに楽しい時間かもしれません。 (Can I come with you after? It could be a good time to hang out as friends.)

Me: ええ、確かに。 それをしましょう。 (Yeah, sure. Let's do that.)

Kana: 大丈夫! それでお会いしましょう (Alright! See you then!)

Me: ロビーでお会いしましょう。 (See you in the lobby.)

We hung and I just couldn't take how cute she is! Still though, I want to hold myself back because we just reunited in NXT and I have to take it easy.

I was able to get into some clothes that I went downstairs afterwards to get some breakfast. The food was not that bad, except it was a bit bland and I really wish I was back in Tokyo right now.

It didn't matter though, at least this is new to me and I'm willing to try new things.

After eating, I decided to workout myself in my hotel room.