Contest details

Hi!

This is a percabeth contest! Percabeth is from the books Percy Jackson by Rick Roirdan, and continues in other books by him as well. 

If you would want to enter in this contest, please comment, and message me your writing entry. And yes, there is a prize! i will choose my top 3 fav stories, and follow each of those authors. 

If you enter a chapter, feel free to send a percabeth picture as well, so I can put it at the front of your chapter!

This contest is recemended for people around 13 and up, so if you sent me a entry that I think is too mature, I will massage you and not post it. For those who are older, and like to write more mature, comment and I will make another contest! 

The rules for this contest are:

-No copying other people's writing

-No writing that isn't sutable for ages 13+

-Please don't hate on poeple's writing, it may discourage them, and we want everyone to write as much Percabeth as they can! Wooooh, Percabeth rules!!! 

____________________

This contest will last untill April 1st. 

-----

Thank you to all of those who will particapate! And if you like percabeth, check out my other stories! I write lots of percabeth fanfiction! Remember your age, and what you should be reading. 

Have a nice day!