Baby Shower

This one was recommended by @PaulsonFoxx. Thanks babe! ❤️
_________

Theme: Pink baby owls
"How are you feeling Y/N?" Amanda asked, sitting beside you. "I'm tired like always, but good," you replied. You looked around the backyard, smiling at the decorations that Rachel, Elizabeth, and Sarah had put up earlier. Your smile grew when you saw Sarah. She was standing by the barbecue with her sisters, and both your mothers standing around her. "Not long now girlie," you heard Rachel say, poking Sarah's arm. She smiled, not saying anything. "Come on, how are you feeling about it all?" Lily asked. Sarah looked up at her friends, "I'm so excited; soon I'll be able to hold and talk to her, rather than talk to her baby bump." Lily patted her on the back, proud of her . Sarah looked over at you and saw you watching her. She playfully blew you a kiss, making your cheeks redden. "Time for presents," Vera yelled, getting everyone's attention. Within minutes, everyone was surrounding you on the porch and Sarah took Amanda's seat beside you. "This one is from me," Amanda said happily as she handed you a nicely wrapped present. "And me," David added. You smiled and slowly untied the ribbon, letting the paper fell. You gasped when you saw the little dress on your lap. "It's adorable," you said, "I love them."