Talking to her Mom

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" she asked, rubbing your back gently. You nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm just-the smell is just making me feel a little sick," you replied. Catherine gave you a small smile and moved her hand to your back and walked you out of the cafe. "Fresh air sometimes helps," she whispered, sitting down on a bench. You nodded and closed your eyes, feeling the nausea pass. "Hard candies also helped me when I was pregnant," she said. She rubbed your arm comfortingly, smiling as the colour appeared back in your cheeks. "You know, I had the worst morning sickness when I was pregnant with Sarah," she said. "That explains it," you giggled, feeling a little better. "Besides the nausea, how are you feeling? How has Sarah been?" she asked. You smoothed your hand over your rounded stomach, smile growing. "Getting more tired lately and a sore back," you paused, "but I love it when I feel our baby move. Little Paulson has been so wiggling lately." Catherine put her hand on your knee. "And Sarah loves rubbing her hands over the bump, hoping to feel movement. Oh and the other night, I heard her talking to Macie. It was adorable," you explained, "Sarah has been beyond perfect." "I'm glad she is looking after you both. I know she is so excited," she smiled proudly; imagining her daughter and future granddaughter.