Surprise

So after I left the older boys room I snuck back into my room. And got dressed I wasn't going to ruin this day by crying or getting hurt in any physical or emotional aspect. I just want to enjoy vacation.
So I took the little kids away from the parents to give them a break. I took them fishing and played in the sand. Then Finn came over to me looking more tired than ever.
Finn-"hey..can we talk?"
Me-"yeah sure!"
We walked over and sat underneath this tree.
Finn-"so Steven and Ricky asked me why you were sleeping in my bed last night...do you remember what happened?"
Me-"no...did we have sex?"
Finn-"no we didn't have sex but we made out a lot and messed around but we didn't have sex."
Me-"I don't remember anything..."
Finn-"yeah so after we went swimming we got even drunker and we went up to my bed thank god we didn't have sex no offense to you but I mean Ricky or Steven would have kicked my ass so hard I would never be able to have sex again in my life."
Me-"Steven asked me this morning I told him no because honestly I didn't remember."
Finn-"so you are a virgin?"
Me-"I wish I was."
Finn-"you regret it?"
Me-"I didn't really have a choice, Finn."
Finn-"what? Someone forced you?"
Me-"I am afraid my life just gets even more messed up."
I tried to smile at him but he looked like he was giving me sympathy which I don't like.
Finn-"who was it? I will kill them!"
Me-"Finn it was awhile ago just let it go...but anyway what is on the agenda today?"
Finn-"well let's hit the town today and check out the island tour..."
Me-"oh right the island tour!"
Finn-"wait actually do you wanna go to an amusement park instead I knew Steven had already asked you about the island tour you know what I think I am going to go on the beach if you decide to ditch Steven come on over to the beach."
Me-"okay thanks Finny."
I decide to bring the little ones back on the yacht and go find Steven but before I turned the corner I heard Ricky and Rogue talking.
Ricky-"she has been here for 2 weeks now I'm getting tired of it."
I was taken back by his words but kept listening.
Rogue-"so what's the plan?"
What plan what are they talking about?
Ricky-"well we have to get rid of her somehow and sending her out onto the island on our last night is perfect!"
Rogue-"okay don't worry I'll deck her out tonight!"
Ricky-"we are just the perfect team rogue..."
Rogue-"yeah if we have the right motives..."
Then I walked away and I was scared as hell. I was like jogging toward the kitchen area when Someone pulled me into a closet and I was scared.
Me-"omg who is it?"
Steven-"it's just me don't worry."
Me-"oh thank god!! But what do you want?"
Steven-"you.alone. With me...now."
Me-"Steven so touchy today aye?"
Steven-"you are just so beautiful I have to keep you in my arms."
Me-"Steven.....here?"
Steven-"anywhere baby."
he touched me so passionately in places I wasn't touched sober before.
and a little moan escapes my lips.
he kissed my neck.
and I moaned louder.
Steven-"shhhh baby girl you can't be loud okay?"
I nodded my head and kneeled on the floor and returned the favor. he moaned And I could tell he was almost done so I stopped.
I came back up to his face.
Me-"shhhh you can't be loud okay?"
Steven-"you are gonna get it tonight baby girl."
me-"your telling me!"
then we came out of the closet and we went on the island it was just a bunch of nature and it was really late at this point we found a beautiful waterfall.
Steven was being cute in the water all night and then we had moments like we did in the closet earlier and it started to get more serious.
Steven-"you okay baby?"
me-"actually no."
Steven-"what's wrong?"
me-"I've never had sex with someone I liked before...."
Steven-"well do you want to have sex with me?"
me-"I'm scared."
Steven-"don't be baby and if you don't want to just let me know when the timing is right okay?"
he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed my cheek.
Steven-"hey I'm glad we have this time together but I really wanna show you some place awesome before we leave!"
me-"okay what is it?"
Steven-"it's this hidden cave under the waterfall you wanna explore it?"
me-"ofocurse!"
so we went into this cave and it was packed with crystals.
me-"okay I'm ready."
Steven was confused.
me-"if I'm gonna have sex with someone I like I want it to be here with you!"
Steven-"you sure?"
me-"yes I'm sure just be gentle please?"
Steven-"ofcourse if you want me to stop tell me too."
he kissed my neck and my boobs he made me feel very good and he was very gentle and sweet.
after we were done he told me we had to leave because the the yacht was leaving soon.

Me-"summers is gonna be over before we know it."
Steven-"we have plenty of time."