Factory to the Castle

"Alcina can you please fetch Dona and Y/N, I will watch of the girls until you are all back and make preparation for out 'girls' night'" Mother Miranda explained "Of course Mother Miranda, but if I may ask what this is all for?" The tall women responded "We need to give Y/N some form of freedom before she becomes one with Heinsberg, So it's only fair that we come together to celebrate her" Mother Miranda explained, Alcina simply responded with a nod and walked over to a phone "Oh, and you will have to actually go and get Y/N, I highly doubt Heinsberg will let her leave willingly if things really do go wrong send Dona, that will make him hand her over.

Travelling down in the snow to Heinsberg's factory, Alcina already called Dona to let her know about the 'girl's night' so she wasn't bothered, however Alcina knew that Heinsberg would be an issue, the two always had that sibling rivalry always getting at each other's throats or trying to get on each other's nerves. It was nearly impossible for the two of them to be in the same room as each other because of it. That's why Alcina was surprised that she told her to go get Y/N, as much as she hated Heinsberg she knew him well. Heinsberg was a grumpy man who loved his creations and things, and he would do anything to protect it. He wasn't greedy he was protective, after the mold and everything he got everything taken from him. It was only natural for him to be protective.

Alcina arrived at the front gates on Heinsberg's factory, she walked up to the old rusty gates, after letting out a simple sigh she pressed the button on the buzzer that was attached to the gate "Heinsberg... Y/N needs to come with me, Mother Miranda requests her" Alcina explained but of course his response was not a surprised "Go fuck yourself you super-sized bitch and fuck off" he responded Alcina sighed. "Heinsberg, Dona will be there I promise you that Dona will look after her" Alcina tried to bargain. "As if I would actually believe that- "he responded but in the middle of his sentence a carriage pulled up, the doors opened and revealed a woman figure in all black. "Dona! Speak of the Doll maker" Alcina said "Would you mind fetching dear Y/N for us" she asked "Alcina mother Miranda has requested you back at the castle, I will get Y/N don't worry but please report to Mother Miranda" Dona said walking past her to the gate. "Don't worry Alci, I got this" Donna reassured though her face couldn't be seen, Alcina knew she was smiling and nodded and took her leave.

"Karl, it's me Dona can I come in? we need to talk" Dona spoke to the rusty old box of metal

Dona let out a little giggle when she heard the gate open, she knew that she was the only one Heinsberg trusted out of all of them, Dona was the easiest to trust because she was quiet and understanding.

The women dressed in all black approached the main door of the greasy rusty factory one she got to the front door she was greeted by a greasy man with a long brown jacket and hat, "Why hell Heinsberg" he knew she was smiling you could always tell because of her tone because it would go a bit higher, "Dona! Welcome come on in" Heinsberg said as he held the door open for her.

The two walked around t he factory until they hit a room with chairs and a table, "So" Heinsberg said, and Dona responded with a sigh "Heinsberg, I found my notes, however before we talk more about his Y/N needs to come with me" she explained. This seemed to get on his nerves "Why's that" he said wit ha cold tone "Mother Miranda has requested a Girl's night in honor of Y/N" she explained. "For what though! I'm not marrying her! Not unless it really is her, and if she truly is dead and her being trapped in her own body is a lie then I don't want her" he explained "Karl, let me take her. Let me take her too this "Girl's night" after, let me take her to my house to see what I can do to help. Once you are done going over my notes, please return them. I think having Y/N stay at my house would be better if we wish to test if she really is trapped in herself" Dona explained, after a moment of silence Karl sighed "Do I get to come and see her" he asked "Whenever you want" she replied and he nodded "Fine, yea go ahead, just promise those bitches wont hurt her" he explained closing his eyes as he rubbed them.

"I promise" Dona responded

"Y/N?" a male voice spoke up, "Yea?!" Y/N responded "Hey! Uh you are going to go with Dona here" Heinsberg said as he entered the room with Dona in tow, "You and her are going to go to bitc- Lad- Lady- Bitc- Bitchtescu" Heinsberg tried to explain and Dona cut in "We are going to go back to the Castle were we first me, Mother Miranda and Lady Dimitrescu and I are having a girls night and you must join us! we haven't had a new lady in the village since Dimitrescu's daughters! "Dona said in her happy tone. "Oh, I see" Y/N responded, "Well sure why not!" she followed up. "YAY! Ha-ha and don't worry about clothes! I'm more then sure between me and lady Dimitrescu we can make more comfortable clothes for you, I'm more then sure that you don't have enough so let's go!" Karl laughed as Dona grabbed Y/N by the wrist and started dragging her out of the factory. Heinsberg was in tow behind the two women, "Oh wait!" Heinsberg called out as they approached the gates "I have a gift for y/n" Heinsberg spoke, "Do you now?" Y/n says approaching Heinsberg he put his had in the back pocket of his jacket and pulled out a necklace, it was a necklace with a wolf paw on it. However, the most interesting detail was that it wasn't made from rusty metal, it was made from a beautiful silver. And the paw itself was black. "Heinsberg! H-How did you make this?!" She said staring at it in amazement "Ha-ha it's not important, as long as you like it" he replied as he put the necklace on, "Y/N, Heinsberg, as cute as this moment is we must make haste, we need to get back to the castle soon as possible Y/N, and I'm sure Heinsberg has a new experiment he wants to test" Dona interrupted they both nodded and headed out of the gates.

Dona opened the carriage door and helped Y/N get in first after she closed the door, "Karl" Dona said turning to him "Please take this" Dona said passing a small doll to him, "While I'm at this 'girls' night' have this, it will answer any questions about my work. I do remember some of the stuff you taught me" Dona said as she opened the door to the carriage. "Take care Heinsberg" Dona said to the gruffy man, he let out a smile as he helped her in and then closed the door once she sat down. And just like that the two of them were off.

Crossing the snow, watching the factory disappear behind them, "So why are we going to a girl's night?" Y/n asked "Mother Miranda requested one, so we comply, now y/n please come to me if you need anything, if you get lost, need the bathroom anything let me know" Dona explained. "Dona?" Y/n spoke after a bit of silence "Yea?" she replied, "Can you tell me a bit about the Castle and the ladies?" Y/n asked, Dona let out a little laugh "Of course, we still have time to kill before we come to the Castle" Dona replied.